Where the fuck are all the normal teenagers?!?

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
I walk in to the local sandwich shop and am simply dumbstruck by the ridiculous appearance of the hell spawn around me. At the table to my right sits a corpulent caballero dawning an Affliction shirt and an LA Dodgers baseball cap which is positioned on the crown of his head. Did the yid lid replace the side tilt? To my left, standing behind his lovely wholesome middle aged Filipino mother stands a 14 yr old, wearing mighty tighties, a superman baseball cap (also positioned on his crown), and a faux gold necklace that has more shine than six negars smiling cheek to cheek. Where did all the normal youths of America wonder off to? The one's who preferred to go play a game of street football, as opposed to flailing down the blvd doing kick flips, as their prepubescent nuts clung to their thighs like Krigloch the Furious after a "dip". This phenomena could be avoidable, if it weren't for the fact that they have now infested the more popular metal shows in town. I don't even wish to touch what I seen at At the Gates last week.

A generation raised by single mothers. :erk:

Complaining about "kids today" is a sure sign you are getting old. ;)

Jim, where the fuck you been?!?!

I don't mean to insult everyone's little brothers and sisters here, but this is typical of the blvd at 3:00pm M-F.

img5872sd6.jpg

img5633cw8.jpg

Back in my day, when I had to walk through the snowy barrio 4 miles each way to get to school, there were teenagers who showed humility!!!

Oh you know, out and about, removing myself from the intrawebz for a bit, fighting with family, seeing if I could coax my liver back home when it ran away due to severe abuse. The usual.

Yeah, it's a funny. I'm physically sound, actually in better shape than I've been in about two years. I just kinda got into a bit of habitual drinking due to stress and the like. On top of drinking for fun. I just take it a wee bit slower lately.

Fuck the two douchebags, bring me the women. I don't care that they are vapid cunts. After I've filled their anal cavities with hate paste I'll never see them again, anyway.

The worst thing about loathing teens today is having two children that will be that age before I know it (currently 3 and 6).

Complaining about "kids today" is a sure sign you are getting old. ;)

my thoughts exactly. and yet jerry, don't you remember thinking everybody around you was a dumbass even when you were in high school yourself? if not you're lucky; i'm sure everyone else here did. it's not like teenagers being obnoxious is a new phenomenon...