Old Material

ILoveMetal

New Metal Member
Feb 24, 2006
I love the Black Waltz, and I think it would be really cool if we were able to hear some of the old material, since I have heard that The Black Waltz and Svieri Doroga were remakes of songs from the old demo albums. Sooo Kalmah if you are listening, you should post the old Black Waltz song or a sample of it at least, I really want to hear it and see how it compares to the remake!

ILoveMetal said:
I love the Black Waltz, and I think it would be really cool if we were able to hear some of the old material, since I have heard that The Black Waltz and Svieri Doroga were remakes of songs from the old demo albums. Sooo Kalmah if you are listening, you should post the old Black Waltz song or a sample of it at least, I really want to hear it and see how it compares to the remake!

They wont be able to do that, unless they have the full permission of the artist. As this is the official forum, I doubt you will find it here, which is unfortunate because im in the same boat, the Black Waltz is the only album I have in fact listened to.:erk:

I've heard all of their albums, I own them all, when i say old material i mean stuff from the old demo albums. I'd really like to hear the original version of the black waltz.

I may be wrong but i tought i heard the black waltz 2006 version had nothing to do with the older one. BTW if you want to hear a medley of Ancestor (the band before Kalmah) listen to the song Suodeth.

what was the original version of the black waltz on? also does anybody have anything by Ancestor that they could possibly upload? i would love to hear them

was it called The Black Waltz?

Edit: oh it is, its from the Material World God demo, also they did the song The Hellfire, which was on the Kalmah Svieri Obraza EP which later became The Blind Leader...thats really cool that they re-used em

Nice, how did you find that out?

If an album is unavaible to public, i think it should be legal to download.

Their demo cd's would probably be impossible to find in the U.S. and hard to find in Europe but I was on Limewire and happened to find a demo song called Released. Great song even though I don't like to download bands that aren't popular.

are you sure the song your thinking of isnt vezi doroga? not Svieri Doroga cuz thats just an acoustic song. oh and vezi dorga kicks ass. that whole demo is awesome. I used to have it but i reformatted my computer and now i cant find it. And if you want some of their old songs give me your aim sn.

I think old kalmah albums like (swamp lord , they will return, swampsong) are very fucking coool more than the black waltz ok I admit it that i like the last album but the riff and the solo even the voculs in the old album are better than the last but i like also the voculs in the last album.!! I'm geting confused any way kalmah i hope that they will return to the old material any way KEEP IT UP THE TRUE MELODIC DEATH METAL

firewindraging said:
Their demo cd's would probably be impossible to find in the U.S. and hard to find in Europe but I was on Limewire and happened to find a demo song called Released. Great song even though I don't like to download bands that aren't popular.

the 'Released' u found on limewire isnt by Kalmah...its by Norther from the album "dreams of endless war"

mayb u noe it alredy or u dont...just saying cuz its on limewire as a kalmah song

Screcrowman said:
Quick question, Whats or whos a Burbot ?
It's a type of fish.

burbot.jpg

Terry_Tooley_BF_Burbot.jpg