Old Photos.

If you mean on the official website, well, the gallery has always been kept "short" during the years, with the latest shot only, I mean. So I guess there's no particular reason - though a "greatest shots" gallery from the previous tours would be appreciated. :)

Yes it would be nice to have a visual timeline in pictures. A lot of bands only show pictures of the latest line up but as a fan I am comfortable seeing pictures of the different line ups. I feel frustrated when I only see current band line ups.

i agree forgottenglory. it would be nice to see some photos from the beginning onwards. it is historical after all!

I have to say one thing about the first 15 or so pictures... LOOK at all that HAIR!

Cool pix, thanks!

LOL! I agree. Funny to see Rich's hair short and get progressively longer, only to get chopped off.

And I didn't realize that originally Jon Jeary only sang, and that they had someone else on bass - I thought when he was the lead vocalist, he also played bass. Hopefully one day we'll get a demo tape release or two with the original original lineup.