Review & Photos of Headway Festival 2007

So Matt - your pictures are really great!
What a luck to have such a talented photographer in the audience.
Congratulations and thank you.

:worship:

And see you at ProgPower

JOhnny and Giuli (who walked with you to the camping ... ;-)

First of all i'd like to thank Freek and Onno (and the rest of the crew) for another great Headway weekend. Enjoyed it very much. The biggest pleasant surprise this year was Sleepytime Gorilla Museum. Great you guys could get them over to play here, actually we're planning to see them again next week in Amsterdam.

I've hardly been at home this week and haven't found that much time to process all the pics taken during the festival. It was very hard this year to get some decent pics, especially from the left and right side on stage. It might take one or two weeks before i have them all up but a very few to share untill then:

DSC_3452.jpg

DSC_3572.jpg

DSC_3818.jpg

DSC_3893.jpg

Right on Mattness for taking the time to review the event and awesome pictures. Can we use the pics for our page?

We linked the review up on our myspace and so STOKED you enjoyed the fest bro.

Havermout great to see you at the show man and as always awesome pics. Sleepytime is great band to get some awesome shot live.

YOU ALL RULE!!

Jasun

P.S. Anyone get a picture of Daniel with the Devil outfit? I have to get a pic of that kat onm our site he so RULES!!

Very nice review Mark! Most of your review resembles my feelings about the bands that weekend, thanks.

I finally managed to get the pics online. It was a very challenging job this year to shoot some decent shots, but i managed to get at least a few of them ending up in my database.
I only missed one band due to a late (and long) dinner break.

for those interested:

http://www.havermout.net/headway.htm

enjoy!

Henk

Great photos and reviews Mark and Henk. Looks like it was overall another great festival. Now I REALLY want to see SGM after reading your review, Mark. Sounds like good stuff.

Cheers.

Mike