old prog power usa line ups

Kenso

Juke Box Hero
Sep 18, 2006
zzz
the old website had a history of all the bands that had played and what years they played, sorry to be a douche but does anyone have a list of all those years handy? i remember glenn saying one band will be a returning band, im not sure if this is in effect or not, but i would like to look over the list to make some guesses and see what the possibilities are, cause i really dont remember anything outside of the ppusas ive been to.

if you can only remember like one prog power, post what you know until everyone makes a complete list

OR

maybe im just a blind fuck who didnt see the band list on the website, so a link would be nice as well

thanks

Or perhaps my webmaster is a lazy bastard that keeps promising to do a cut/paste job on the history tab and hasn't gotten to it yet.... :heh:

Next time you're on the road and call me for directions or times - well, I just don't know that you'll get the correct info.....

Glenn had me working on some HEADLINER and new artist crap today I mean COME ON I tell him, sheesh.

It will be online tomorrow. Those old pages will redirect to the main page soon.

I'll also be adding the previous event programs in PDF format for those who may not have made it to the show.

Next time you're on the road and call me for directions or times - well, I just don't know that you'll get the correct info.....

Glenn had me working on some HEADLINER and new artist crap today I mean COME ON I tell him, sheesh.

It will be online tomorrow. Those old pages will redirect to the main page soon.

I'll also be adding the previous event programs in PDF format for those who may not have made it to the show.

you raw

Wow, that is a killer idea. I'm pretty sure I still have all my programs around here somewhere, but it's a great feature for anyone that missed a show, as the interviews are usually really good.

dt

A very good idea. How far back do you have programs for? I have mine for the last three PPs I've attended, but curious what earlier ones look like.
That's what I was thinking. I'm particularly interested to see what the first programs looked like. Has there been a PP program every year or was it something that was started after the first year/few years?

Glenn, it's Tom Tom, not De-Ron-Ron. Maybe you should get a GPS and not rely on "old" technology.
:saint:

Seriously, that sounds great. These things always take longer than anyone would like. There's always more to it than you think.