Old Saxon songs - TO BE PLAYED LIVE!!!

MatRattz

Jun 9, 2003
Somewhereville
Visit site
Ok Guys and Gals....

If there is a split concert of the early stuff and later stuff....

Pick your 5 songs.... fook that make it 7, there are so many, actually make it as many as you want.... (god it's 2am and I'm steamingly drunk)

I'll start with in no order as right now as it makes no sense to do so.

1) Stallions Of The Highway
2) Hungry Years
3) Taking Your Chances
4) Redline
5) Out Of Control
6) Sailing To America
7) Nightmare.... for some reason I'd like to see this re-saxoned.... and crunchier!!!

And also can we have a song called Hangover From Hell, as I'm going to have one very soon. :ill: :yuk: :ill:

There's a lot to choose from!!! Maybe Saxon should do what Dio is doing on the forthcoming tour, first half he is playing the entire 'Holy Diver' album.

1) Warrior
2) We Came Here To Rock
3) Rockin Again
4) To Hell & Back Again
5) Redline
6) Waiting For The Night
7) Fire In THe Sky

As for what album they should play the whole of if they did, I reckon Power & The Glory would kick some serious metal ass!!!!!

I think these would make for part of an interesting setlist!

1) Warrior
2) Midas Touch
3) Gonna Shout
4) Everybody Up
5) Battle Cry
6) Rock the Nations
7) Ride Like the Wind

How about
1)Frozen Rainbow
2)Suzi Hold On
3)Six Form Girls
4)Stallions Of The Highway
5)Stand Up And Be Counted
6)Midnightrider(of course)
7)Bap Shoo Ap
I could go on and on........That would be a great idea no sitty support band that nobody bothers with anyway, and have two sets one from the late 70's and 80's and the other the 90's and the 00's SAXON heaven.Even if they stuck a couple of more quid on the ticket price it would be well worth it.They could even film it and stick it on the next chronicles DVD.Come on Saxon how about it!

1.To Hell And Back Again
2.Fire in the Sky
3.Machine Gun
4.Sixty Form Girls
5.Warrior
6.Sailing to America
7.Play It Loud