Old school Chatters thread

Fevermist said:
*whiplash* bow down beneath me maggot

I am the 117th joiner of the UM, in the same 2 weeks after UM was opened...
(I hear my shirt cracking while my shoulders grow out of my shirt)

This is exactly what I meant with the ass-handing. :D And it's another finn... that just adds insult to injury. Shame on me and my arrogant ways of old-schoolhood.

is this the time to mention i have a thing for fossils? :loco:

Heeey... I'm a fossil too...

This thread has so turned into a "My dick is bigger then yours contest" :lol::lol:

...too bad there's no competition... :heh:

Mario: Been on myspace and aim a bunch. It's getting to the busy season at work, so that is keeping me off the net a little more. :sad:

No one ever talks to me on AIM. The most common sentence I say is "Can we have a band meeting this weekend". I feel like such a loser, I have only a few close friends, and the ones I knew longest go to another school now.

They can't be much of a friend if they all moved to another school :yell: THE FCKIN ROOOOOOOOOOOOODNESS OF IT ALL....:lol:

If your ever feeling down and depressed,just send a message out, i'm sure someone will respond:kickass::headbang:

:yell: JUST DON'T PUT IT IN A BOTTLE.....:lol:

cheers:kickass:maiden1

They can't be much of a friend if they all moved to another school :yell: THE FCKIN ROOOOOOOOOOOOODNESS OF IT ALL....:lol:

If your ever feeling down and depressed,just send a message out, i'm sure someone will respond:kickass::headbang:

:yell: JUST DON'T PUT IT IN A BOTTLE.....:lol:

cheers:kickass:maiden1

The reason I didn't go to the school they did was because it was Catholic, and I couldn't grow my hair out, much less show my individuality.

Catholic: wot a load of bull shit, when jesus was put on the cross did they give him a short back and sides, i don't think so.
He was a :yell: FARKIN METAL HEAD LIKE THE REST OF US....:lol::headbang::kickass:.....RELIGEN SUX who really gives a shit wot you are.

who came first the chicken or:err: the egg...:yell:GET FARKED, TWAS THE CHICKEN.....:lol:

TWO unemployed irish men see a sign in the police station window, "TWO BLACK MEN WANTED FOR RAPE"

Paddy says "FCKIN my pals GET ALL THE BEST JOBS".....:lol:

DAD, wot's the difference between a VAGINA and a C*NT?

DAD lifts sleeping mum's nighty, "Son this is a VAGINA.

Can I touch it? "NO THAT WILL WAKE THE C*NT UP".....:lol: