old school logo T-shirt! success order now!

OPH120F.JPG

aint that a beauty?

Wigeon said:
I hate logos that you can't read. And I could do without the upside down cross also.

if you wanted to be like mikael you would buy that shirt.. and you would like that logo and upside down cross \m/

Fuck the Christians

thats cool but does any one know where i can get one of the workshirts they had on the damnation tour. i didnt have enough money at the show....................I also didn't buy a Porcupine Tree XM cd.....I should have bought like 20 cause the sell on ebay for 150 bucks now

Ephemeral Existence said:
thats cool but does any one know where i can get one of the workshirts they had on the damnation tour. i didnt have enough money at the show....................I also didn't buy a Porcupine Tree XM cd.....I should have bought like 20 cause the sell on ebay for 150 bucks now

You can get the work shirts & a lot of other cool Opeth shirts at http://www.blastwaves.com/dev-cgi/display.cgi?template=search&sortfield=f6&f15=Active&dbname=db76&action=searchdbdisplay&f553=&f554=&f555=76&f25=Opeth&f35=Shirts&cols=5&max=20

I want to know where you can get an Orchid & Morning Rise T-Shirt/ Longsleeve T-Shirt in a large, anyone know?

If u dont realise the coolness of illegible logos :headbang:and inverted crosses :Smokedev: well then u might as well be a fucking nu-metaler and in that case do not deserve an Opeth t shirt ( i have 3:p )

:hotjump: OLDSCHOOL RULES!! :hotjump:

jaykeegan said:
You can get the work shirts & a lot of other cool Opeth shirts at http://www.blastwaves.com/dev-cgi/display.cgi?template=search&sortfield=f6&f15=Active&dbname=db76&action=searchdbdisplay&f553=&f554=&f555=76&f25=Opeth&f35=Shirts&cols=5&max=20

I want to know where you can get an Orchid & Morning Rise T-Shirt/ Longsleeve T-Shirt in a large, anyone know?

I managed to find the morningrise one on ebay for 20 bucks believe it or not so my advice is just stake out ebay for it!

Also about the workshirt...The Opeth Store off their official site had it for a while they should still carry it.

hail\m/