Olympics

So?

• Greece is gonna make a tit of itself as usual

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • It's gonna turn out just fine cept for the traffic jam

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • We won't be happy to learn cos the bomb will explode while Angelina will be running

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I don't give a flying shirt :/

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
You won't have enough time to finish building the stadiums :lol: Archeologists won't let you destroy everything !
Runners will perish of suffocation because of the ammount of CO2 in the air and on top of that, there will be a major earthquake for the 100m men final :tickled:

Wow!!! ...you are hosting the OLYMPICS this year??? :dopey:

whocares6.jpg

Whinge bloody whinge!!! I had the Olympics up my ignorant (?) ass and we thoroughly enjoyed it :headbang: ....you hairy mungrels couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery :lol:

weep.jpg

Hey if the greeks on this board dont mind, I am going to be in Greece for the whole summer working on a joint project of the greek government and my college putting together a architecture/ city plan for the island of santorini and Archanes Crete. So, I was wondering if any of the Greeks could answer a few questions?

1) Good places to see a decent concert on either island?

2) Are there Gyms? Im kinda of a weightlifting nut.

3) Ive heard its ridiculously expensive this year because of the Euro and the Olympics- is this true?

Well, if you manage to get all the roads, buildings and so on in order - YES, it will be fun and all of that.

I think that it's anti-terrorist tactics layup connected with this bad-organization thing, as if there are no roads, there will be no terrorists being able to access whatever house that the americans or israelians live in!

A+ stuff!!!!

Snuffiiluffigus The 3rd WILL win the Javelin!
Turkish artswim medal!!!!

Dhatura said:
What will happen is the Hungarians will win tons of medals again :cool:

We gonna kick the shit out of Italy in water polo, yes.
ANYONE kicks the pants off ANY itALIEN!!!

heard about it, this world is so fucked up. I only hope that there won't be any terrorist attacks when the olympic games start, well in generally i hope they'll stop that shit of course. But it really could get another big tragedy when the games are on. Fingers crossed! And luckily there seem to be no deaths caused by the three bombs, at least i heard of none so far.