2006- Winter Olympics

did anyone see the pairs figure skating where the girl was DROPPED hard? it looked soooo painful, and she went off for a minute or so...then came back, did the toss again, and they won the silver medal.

on a side note: best name in the olympics so far is Manli Wang (yes...pronounced Manly)

proulxski said:
Anyone see how Canada's Womens Hockey team creamed Italy?

The above sentence makes me feel warm and tingly inside.... :oops:

I have really gotten into the Olympics this year, I've even watched a few curling events, which is really one of the FEW actual WINTER OLYMPIC GAMES. Very cool stuff. Luge is brutal, fun to watch. Who's gonna be the most metal at the end? My guess, Russia.

frozen_core said:
on a side note: best name in the olympics so far is Manli Wang (yes...pronounced Manly)

^^^^Seriously, the best name EVER period.

haha. Manli Wang is one of the most prog names at the Olympics \m/

I actually train with the Canadian Judo team (olympians for that matter as well) good guys (and gals) to bad they have nothing to do with the winter olympics lol! I was watching the one man louge today while at bowling...They where doing the skeleton, its fucking dangerous man-if these guys would full off or hit a wall I gurantee they're paralysed for life or dead... if their lucky just have many broken bones... Its a brutal sport

If Atlantis still had people that were.... umm.... what's the word I'm lookin for..... umm...... Alive. Thats the word. If Atlantis still had people that were alive, we'd totally destroy everyone else in every single event.