THE 2010 WINTER OLYMPIC GAMES

Man I used to like the Canadian team until I saw Riffage's posts here..what a drag of fucking bullshit..talk about stubborn fan who spits in the face of all opponents..even in A LOSS

Not even Swedish fans behaved this bad when we lost against Belarus in the 2002 Olympics..and that was a fucking joke

Holy fuck you guys need to chill...seriousness or what...You ever heard of friendly competition...I know they won I'm not denying it.

Now you guys be honest...if you lived in a country where it eats, breaths and sleeps hockey and dominates pretty much every international tournament known to man, and you would host these tournaments on your own soil, you would expect to win the gold and nothing less.

But whatever, be a bunch of dicks if you want...I don't care.

If I was a Canadian fan I would expect to win gold and nothing less only because my country Canada put together one of the most powerful allstar- type teams ever. I would also be thrilled to have such a team and would show more humility and not be such a turd.

I usually like to see the upset and root against these powerhouse teams no matter the country...but be this team Canada...many want to see them fail even more imo.

Holy crap I'm shitting my pants in the Sweden Vs Slovakia game..2-2, first slovakia scored 2-0 within a couple of seconds! Then sweden tied with another two goals within a couple of seconds...what a game !!!

And you know what's funny, I'm just watching the game-updates on the official olympics website because I don't get msnbc lmao! So all I get to see are numbers and I still think it's an exciting game :)

Sweden doesn't look good really, I think Slovakia might pull this one. I'm glad Forsberg got an assist though, go out in style.

Btw, Mikael Samuelsson almost broke down in the studio when they talked about his being left out from the team.

That goddamn 2 needs to change to a 3!! I can't watch a game like this!! It's too damn nerve-wrecking..I have shit to do, but I find myself just plastered in front of a table of statistics, hoping a fucking number will change!!!

:cry: What was once Sweden no longer is...we didn't qualify to the World Cup 2010, and now we lost in the quarterfinals in hockey..sad year for Swedish sport

So...how did Slovakia play....did Jaroslav Halak steal the game for the Slovaks or did what. Need details fellas.

In all honesty, I'm kind of glad that Slovakia won, because this upset brings Jaroslav Halak's stock way up, which means Montreal can get a way better player for him in return if we trade him.

God I love Marie-Philip Poulin, she's fucking amazing, alot of people say she's the Sidney Crosby of women's hockey...I can see why she's got tremendous skill at only 18 years of age!

Damn good game

Ok, I must say I am very impressed with vancouver one one part: the free activities. Notably, they have this event called Livecity ;its basically a big festival area. They have concerts ( completely free) every night, and so far Deadmau5, WIlco, Damian Marley and many many more have played. COol event for sure

Man I used to like the Canadian team until I saw Riffage's posts here..what a drag of fucking bullshit..talk about stubborn fan who spits in the face of all opponents..even in A LOSS

Not even Swedish fans behaved this bad when we lost against Belarus in the 2002 Olympics..and that was a fucking joke

The only sports fans that are worse are soccer(football for others),Philly sports fans,Raiders fans,and Cowgirls/Yanks fans.