THE 2010 WINTER OLYMPIC GAMES

Save the clear Canadian advantage in talent, the overall shot advantage, dominating a good part of the game...sometimes will and determination can overcome that. A prime example was at the end of the game when the US player gained from behind on the Canadian player and won the battle to the puck and scored the empty net goal. Wether it was Miller or the bunch of US players diving in front of pucks and blocking shots...the latter I don't recall the Canadien players doing much of this? These things add up and make a diff..yet I was laughed at when bringing this up (players blocking shots) before. THE U.S. WANTED THIS GAME MORE!...period 'nuff said. I don't know whats gonna unfold and Canada is still the far superior talented team in these Olympics imo...but this was one of mutha fuckin USA's greatest upsets in hockey. Some people just can't accept it I guess?

Oh well...whatever you guys think...You guys have no easy road ahead...I will laugh so hard if you guys lose to the Swiss today...And it can happen.

Riffage, you nervous now? :heh:

Not really...I'm not worried about the Russians that much, Apparently one of there Defensemen is out with an injury, so that will cost them because they only brought 6 defensemen with them.

And the way Canada played last game, they are ready. Nash has scored which is good, because he is lethal when he gets going.

I suppose you could say that...Never really payed attention on how he does in the playoffs, I think he did pretty good when the Sens went to the cup final, despite losing in 5 games.

I wanna see some of that old Getzlaf-Nash-Heatley magic again.

as much as I'd love to see it too, it won't happen, the Heatley, Thornton, Marleau line has been amazing this whole tournament.

I'd put Perry - Getzlaf - Nash on a line... I think that's what it is now though :lol:

not really worried about the Russians?

Jeezus christ, this is why I want Canada and most of its fans to loose even more. Always all high -n- mighty, never give other teams credit...and who in thier right mind wouldn't be real nervous to face the Russians? We all would be, its o.k. to do so...its human nature.

USA USA USA...wins! One of hockeys great days as far as matchups and schedule is underway...love this shit!

not really worried about the Russians?

Jeezus christ, this is why I want Canada and most of its fans to loose even more. Always all high -n- mighty, never give other teams credit...and who in thier right mind wouldn't be real nervous to face the Russians? We all would be, its o.k. to do so...its human nature.

What did I tell you...Canada's offense is much greater than the Russians, In no way we're they even in this game...Total domination...There defense we're vulnerable to our speed the entire game. That's why I wasn't worried. Bring on whoever next. The science experiments of line changes is over ladies and gents. Canada is rolling and it's looking mighty fine right now.

So fuck you all who disagree.

Oh and Muzmaze eat your words there bud.

What did I tell you...Canada's offense is much greater than the Russians, In no way we're they even in this game...Total domination...There defense we're vulnerable to our speed the entire game. That's why I wasn't worried. Bring on whoever next. The science experiments of line changes is over ladies and gents. Canada is rolling and it's looking mighty fine right now.

So fuck you all who disagree.

Oh and Muzmaze eat your words there bud.

First off, I have repeatedly said that Canada is the team to beat these Olympics. Secondly, my statement of worrying more about Russia going into that game made sense...I'm sure just about everyone expected a closer game than that. Russia has just as much talent as any team...they are just not a cohesive unit right now. The fact that FUCKIN RUSSIA FAILED TO SHOW UP TONITE...didn't help my original statement. :erk:

First off, I have repeatedly said that Canada is the team to beat these Olympics. Secondly, my statement of worrying more about Russia going into that game made sense...I'm sure just about everyone expected a closer game than that. Russia has just as much talent as any team...they are just not a cohesive unit right now. The fact that FUCKIN RUSSIA FAILED TO SHOW UP TONITE...didn't help my original statement. :erk:

chill man, just jerkin your chain. :p

Man I used to like the Canadian team until I saw Riffage's posts here..what a drag of fucking bullshit..talk about stubborn fan who spits in the face of all opponents..even in A LOSS

Not even Swedish fans behaved this bad when we lost against Belarus in the 2002 Olympics..and that was a fucking joke