Olympics?

I totally agree that NBC has shit for coverage. I'm still a few days behind on gymnastics and judo, so I can watch the raw feeds without commentary and see athletes other than the top 3 and USA (Brazil would have come out of nowhere on the mens gymnastics feed if you hadn't watched the early rounds).

I'm watching the Olympics, but under my rules. I record them on the DVR (multiple channels) and fast forward through all the dreaded commercials, commentary and the instant replays. I can take a 5 hour show and watch it in 45 minutes. Just show me the good stuff without all the damn fluff!

my room mate's watching the Olympics
which means i'm sort of watching the Olympics cuz we're sharing a TV
i had my female friend come over to watch the Olympics with us
when she got here, the part of the Olympics being broadcasted was the men's pommel horse,
my female friend spent the whole time being paranoid about the men injuring their balls, it was hilarious
also, the america team vs america team was kinda stupid because it was done where america got both the gold and silver for the same event

Awesome.

iamaeGN0K0mWBezuvjLPQA2.gif

The only thing I "hate" about table tennis is when when last time I think one of the medal matches was from two different countries but they we're both asian. Coincidence maybe, but its also the same reason why I think that a USA vs USA gold match is lame as hell (not mentioning the sport in a attempt to avoid spoilers)

Wait a minute, are you serious?! Two people from two different countries competing for a medal bothers you because the countries lie in the same part of the world? Would you say the same if it was a French person vs a German person?

Wait a minute, are you serious?! Two people from two different countries competing for a medal bothers you because the countries lie in the same part of the world? Would you say the same if it was a French person vs a German person?

No if memory serves me right it was more like USA vs Korea but the two players were both asian.