THE 2010 WINTER OLYMPIC GAMES

Wow, your team won and you're still being a douche nozzle.

What was that? Because I couldn't hear you over the clanging of our gold medals.

I'm talking shit because so many americans we're like Oh we fucking beat you guys you guys are total trash, we're gonna beat you again, well you know what looks like your trash talk came back and bit you in the fucking ass.

/rant

What was that? Because I couldn't hear you over the clanging of our gold medals.

I'm talking shit because so many americans we're like Oh we fucking beat you guys you guys are total trash, we're gonna beat you again, well you know what looks like your trash talk came back and bit you in the fucking ass.

/rant

You seem to be forgetting how you reacted to that game. I don't see anyone here acting like an assclown because the US lost.

/rant

No one really said any of that tbh. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

I'm disappointed in the loss, but it was a great game nonetheless. Canada deserved the win; I would have rooted for them had America not made it to the gold medal game. BTW, fuck the Crosby haters. I'm pulling for Pittsburgh to get a repeat Stanley Cup title.

I'm not talking about here...

Then why the fuck did you feel the need to diss all the Americans in this thread if they didn't say any of that here? You really are the definition of a douche

Now that the Olympics are over, I will admit that I feel a great deal of pride. Especially that Canada won 14 Gold Medals total, the most by any country during teh Winter Olympics. yayyy

also, Being downtown this weekend in Van was unreal...

Then why the fuck did you feel the need to diss all the Americans in this thread if they didn't say any of that here? You really are the definition of a douche

Right so because I said this means that your part of it...I said the ones who shit talked Canada...not once did I mention any of you, so shut the fuck up you twat.

23945_501189745566_604440566_11114657_4765265_n.jpg

I have an empty feeling after these hockey olympics. I've been looking forward to it the whole last year, and then Tre Kronor goes in and plays a couple of boring as shit games before losing shamefully to Slovakia in the quarters. Kind of like a team of paratroopers whose plane blows up before they've even jumped. I didn't expect a final to start with but I expected a more exciting effort. Thankfully BÅG is soon gone and we'll have a team full of talented youngsters in Sochi instead of a bunch of lazy has-beens.

Right so because I said this means that your part of it...I said the ones who shit talked Canada...not once did I mention any of you, so shut the fuck up you twat.

Based on your wording it seems like you're insulting pretty much all Americans, not just the shit talkers, no need to be such an asshole about it, calling people twats etc.

Why is there a need to act so egotistical and better then everyone else? Yes, your country got 14 gold medals, and yes they won hockey, and thats great, but if you're going to go around acting like ignorant asshole, then kindly get the fuck out.