Omaha Out?!?!?!

SDSwami

New Metal Member
Mar 19, 2002
South of North Dakota
Visit site
WTF happened to the Omaha show? I can't even begin to mention how excited I was over this show and now it's not gonna happen. I feel like I'm never gonna get to see the original Thrax. I'd see them up in the Cities, but I've already had plans since Sept to watch the Gophers kick North Dakota's ass in hockey that week-end (perhaps the hardest ticket I've ever had to get a hold of). What a major let down to see the Omaha show cancelled. I really hope this is rescheduled somehow.

I will see the Sioux and Gophers play hockey on Friday 1/13 and then go to the Anthrax show on Saturday. Should be a good weekend. If only that guy Bush was in the band the weekend would be complete.

Yea I think everyone planning on going to Omaha is pissed throw me in with that crowd as i've already stated I am pretty much out 150 bucks and I only bought one ticket through the presale but I was going to be flying in so I could make it to class the next day but guess what no thrax no way am I going to fucking Omaha for no reason so hopefully I get credit for the plane tickets and I got an email saying the tickets would be refunded hopefully that does happen