omaha show

drifter620

Mar 13, 2005
Kansas
ohhh my god I saw into eternity and it was so awesome, I didn't think I was going to go, I had two finals that day, but I finished them early and did well and was like fuck it let drive to omaha and see into eternity. So I hadn't slept the night before drove up to omaha from lawrence kansas, and it was so windy that I almost got blown off the road, and I saw clouds that looked like tornado clouds, so I got into omaha and got lost in that shitty town. so I find the ranch bowl, its a bowling alley too, and I walk in and all three bands are just chilling in the lobby, I walked right by into eternity it was so fucking cool to look over and be like oh theirs my favorite band, it was cool as hell. so I got some beer and bowled cause I was like 1 1/2 hours early. and I was like I am bowling 10 feet for into eternity I was really nervous, so I drank alot more than I bowled.

all in all it was a great show single bullet theory and amorphis were kick ass, but into eternity stole the show the came on and I had just got a beer so I slammed it and ran up and just started screaming my heart out as they played the first two songs off buried. soo I was rocking out like their was no tomorrow, but uhh no one else was, their was 40 or 70 people their and no one knew who into eternity was, but I did I was front row with a three feet cushion from anyone it was awesome beyond imagine and for all those kids who wonder I think they played the first 5 songs off buried and like track 5 and 6 off dead or dreaming, I don't konw the names cause their always in my cd player not in the case so why would I know the names, but I drove 10 hours just to see this and it was awesome awesome I would do anything to see them again, I see their playing in Iowa soon I may try to make it out their, but I want into eternity at the bottleneck in lawrence that would be sooo awesome, and as if that wasn't the best night in a long time I got rob and stu's autograph and got to tell tim how thankful I was for what he has done. I didn't get to talk to the new drummer cause I didn't know what he looked like untill he came on, but I was wondering if he could keep up with what jim had, YES HE CAN ohh my god their new drummer was awesome and the new singer was amazing I am sure he is a better singer can't wait to hear the new recordings best show in a long time and I didn't get back into lawrence kansas untill 5 am but it was so amazing, if you can get to an into eternity show go fucking go no matter what!!!!!!!!

drifter620 said:
ohhh my god I saw into eternity and it was so awesome, I didn't think I was going to go, I had two finals that day, but I finished them early and did well and was like fuck it let drive to omaha and see into eternity. So I hadn't slept the night before drove up to omaha from lawrence kansas, and it was so windy that I almost got blown off the road, and I saw clouds that looked like tornado clouds, so I got into omaha and got lost in that shitty town. so I find the ranch bowl, its a bowling alley too, and I walk in and all three bands are just chilling in the lobby, I walked right by into eternity it was so fucking cool to look over and be like oh theirs my favorite band, it was cool as hell. so I got some beer and bowled cause I was like 1 1/2 hours early. and I was like I am bowling 10 feet for into eternity I was really nervous, so I drank alot more than I bowled.

all in all it was a great show single bullet theory and amorphis were kick ass, but into eternity stole the show the came on and I had just got a beer so I slammed it and ran up and just started screaming my heart out as they played the first two songs off buried. soo I was rocking out like their was no tomorrow, but uhh no one else was, their was 40 or 70 people their and no one knew who into eternity was, but I did I was front row with a three feet cushion from anyone it was awesome beyond imagine and for all those kids who wonder I think they played the first 5 songs off buried and like track 5 and 6 off dead or dreaming, I don't konw the names cause their always in my cd player not in the case so why would I know the names, but I drove 10 hours just to see this and it was awesome awesome I would do anything to see them again, I see their playing in Iowa soon I may try to make it out their, but I want into eternity at the bottleneck in lawrence that would be sooo awesome, and as if that wasn't the best night in a long time I got rob and stu's autograph and got to tell tim how thankful I was for what he has done. I didn't get to talk to the new drummer cause I didn't know what he looked like untill he came on, but I was wondering if he could keep up with what jim had, YES HE CAN ohh my god their new drummer was awesome and the new singer was amazing I am sure he is a better singer can't wait to hear the new recordings best show in a long time and I didn't get back into lawrence kansas untill 5 am but it was so amazing, if you can get to an into eternity show go fucking go no matter what!!!!!!!!
easy does it son,breathe thats it ,relax :headbang:

That made me tired reading it LOL. Glad you had a great time dude!!!

Winner/Loser if the gig is up does that mean your baggy is fresh out? :loco:

Bear

UPDATE

Damn it, I have to drive to fuck back to omaha, to the same place into eternity is going to be at the ranch bowl june 30th with hate eternal, that is if their site is right, go to hateEternal.com has the whole tour dates posted their if those are exact who knows, but if they are I will be their.

drifter620 said:
UPDATE

Damn it, I have to drive to fuck back to omaha, to the same place into eternity is going to be at the ranch bowl june 30th with hate eternal, that is if their site is right, go to hateEternal --->"."<--- com has the whole tour dates posted their if those are exact who knows, but if they are I will be their--->"."<---

So you DO know where the period is after all! :D I thought you had lost it during your 10 hour drive. :)

Glad to see you enjoyed the show...I'm from Topeka, and I couldn't make it to the Omaha show. We drove to Des Moines all sorts of excited only to find out that the show was cancelled when we got there. :( My boyfriend says he checked the site before we left and didn't see anything about it, though. Oh well. I'm glad the guys are feeling better, and hopefully we will get to see them sometime soon. It would be freakin' awesome to see them at the Bottleneck or the Granada.

Cephalopod said:
We drove to Des Moines all sorts of excited only to find out that the show was cancelled when we got there. :( My boyfriend says he checked the site before we left and didn't see anything about it, though

where did he look? it was on the IE site, right there on the news and tourpages.. (a 'sick' message in the news, a note in red I believe on the tourpage)