Omerta?

DamageCase_inc

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
Someone made me a mix of a bunch of Katatonia material, and I'm really loving but I have a question regarding the song "Omerta" off of Viva Emptiness. It's a great song, but on my copy of the song the last verse CUTS OFF out of nowhere. Is the original song like this? I've tried searching everywhere for a versoin that doesn't cut off but every copy cuts off out of nowhere during the line, "tell them I love them, I miss them". Any suggestions?

cthulufhtagn said:
there's an exclusive demo version that's ten minutes long on the album. you have to buy the album. buy the album.
He is not lying to you. Buy it as soon as you can!

I love how Omerta leaves you with this enormous... silence! at the end, and when you least expect it... Inside The City Of Glass comes rolling in! What a way to end an album!

You guys are fucked! lol Also remember you can't search forums or people's posts anymore. So unless someone wants to dig through 20 pages, which I doubt they will, they're not going to find something like that. Cool song, but every time I play it and a person who hasn't heard it before hears it, they always look at the CD player or whatever at the end, which is kinda funny. Have to explain it to them. My first reaction after I bought the CD was to check my walkman. I thought it died on me! lol

Pardon my spelling and grammar. Too much wine.

... last time we had a discussion about Islam after we confirmed that the cutoff in Omerta was intentional.

This time I demand a talk about Judaism.

THANK YOU to everyone, and now I'll go buy myself a copy of the album. :D

Oh and Tix, go eat the biggest dick you can possibly find. Why search through pages of material when I can get a quick reply from the rest of these kind fellows in a matter of minutes? Thanks everyone and again... Tix.. choke on one.

Jinn said:
why? because us regulars don't like replying to the same shit from incompetent and arrogant newbies. :)

Incompetent.. or just resourceful? That's how I see it. "Us regulars"? Give me a fucking break, some people don't have time to be sifting through this shit on end. Well, if ya don't like replying to my topic, don't FUCKING REPLY. Jesus christ, does it get any easier? :Spin:

resourceful?

you call asking us resourceful when your thread is sitting on top of a literal MOUNTAIN of Katatonia resources???

There are tens of thousands of threads, here, most on the sole subject of KATATONIA in this forum.

Yet you choose to ask us instead of browsing through the library that we, the regulars, have so kindly discussed beforehand for YOUR viewing pleasure.

MountainDweller said:
You guys are fucked! lol Also remember you can't search forums or people's posts anymore. So unless someone wants to dig through 20 pages, which I doubt they will, they're not going to find something like that. Cool song, but every time I play it and a person who hasn't heard it before hears it, they always look at the CD player or whatever at the end, which is kinda funny. Have to explain it to them. My first reaction after I bought the CD was to check my walkman. I thought it died on me! lol

Pardon my spelling and grammar. Too much wine.

haha, yeah i was checkin my walkman too. This type of thing happens on a lot of type o negative albums too

damn it's pathetic.. it's only 3 pages to search for particular topic! fuck man! move your "ass" and don't fuck with me again! it's annoying, peace out