Katatonia song you dislike the most?

Leaders is just Tool worship with no real feeling. Only thing I like is Anders screams.

Tool is overrated, but a good band..much like Opeth. Saying Leaders is "Tool worship" is a bit way too easy.

*puts on his boxing gloves*

I really didn't care much for the Last Fair Deal Gone Down album. Teargas sticks out as a good song though. Does this make me any less of a Katatonia fan? Am I going to get punched by Jonas and Anders now?

Madness!! :OMG:
I'm actually interested in knowing why you dislike it?
It's almost the perfect metal song for me...groovy, dark and heavy..perfect drumming, great vocals...and yes, almost perfect.

It's not an attack in any way, I just find it very interesting that you can dislike it at all..heh.

well, it's the only song on TGCD i don't really like. easily one of the weakest Katatonia tracks for me.
other ones i don't like that much: Sleeper, Wealth, Black Session, Nightmares By The Sea (although it's a cover), Passing Bird and some other songs on LDGD

Wealth? I personally adore that song.

Day is also one of my very favourites from Katatonia.

I haven't really found a song I havent at least though was cool, I love just about every song I've heard. I r fanboi plox.