Katatonia song you dislike the most?

Most of the songs off Discouraged Ones

darth_vader_nooo.jpeg

How dare you!! :mad:

The song I dislike the most..hmm

No good can come of this and We Must Bury You. There are more songs...but two is enough for now.

Love In The White. Used to hate it. Sure the lyrics can be cheesy, but then again I don't care much for lyrics. Good lyrics is a bonus, but the music in itself is more important. I don't listen to black metal because of the lyrics. Omerta is also a great song. People saying the word sellout amuse me...complete and utter morons..sorry, but you got to be a close minded teenager to use that word. That word almost deservers an own thread.

This is a good thread. The forum needs more like it.

Madness!! :OMG:
I'm actually interested in knowing why you dislike it?
It's almost the perfect metal song for me...groovy, dark and heavy..perfect drumming, great vocals...and yes, almost perfect.

It's not an attack in any way, I just find it very interesting that you can dislike it at all..heh.

That's tough... But the answer came out by itself. And I guess some jaws will drop, but it's my choice. So... Had to (Leave) - I think it's kinda dull and the chorus is too flat. Lyrics don't have that cryptic feel that they usually do and rhythms are going all over and over again. I like it much better live on Live Consternation, but still boring. And Tonight's Decision is my favorite album, though.

Day. It's sad, because BMD would be perfect for me if it wasn't for that song... Jonas' clean singing wasn't as good at that time IMO.

*gets flamed* :p