Katatonia song you dislike the most?

It's called "humour". I don't know if you've ever encountered that before

Exactly, without humour this forum will turn into a bore...and there's not too much going on here in terms of in-depth musical discussion, no one seems to really give a fuck. So yeah, being funny helps to make this board more entertaining.

I just believe in the freedom to express whatever the hell you want (positive and negative) in a forum as long as you don't border into personal insults and general trolling.

and thats exactly what I did.....I expressed that I think this is a meaningless thread.....so there I am expressing whatever the hell I want....so to quote you my dear sir "If you can't take what's said in the thread, maybe you should choose a more protected environment to read about Katatonia where nothing negative could rise."

again I say.....NUFF SAID

this thead makes me curious to find out which are the Katatonia songs that nobody here thinks are their worst

It was you that initially reacted to the content of the thread in a way that implied that it pretty much was offensive.

jesus.....OK...yes I think this is a stupid thread....and no I just agreed with someone else who said it was a shit thread....and if your point "tell me if Im wrong" is that we should all be able to say what we want even if it is not the popular opinion....than you were kind of contradicting yourself there with this "go away if you cant handle it" attitude.......lets just kill this thing now and say we can be grown enough to agree to disagree.....I think this thread is shit...and you dont....I am OK with that....I no longer need to open this thread....you guys can have it.....

jesus.....OK...yes I think this is a stupid thread....and no I just agreed with someone else who said it was a shit thread....and if your point "tell me if Im wrong" is that we should all be able to say what we want even if it is not the popular opinion....than you were kind of contradicting yourself there with this "go away if you cant handle it" attitude.......lets just kill this thing now and say we can be grown enough to agree to disagree.....I think this thread is shit...and you dont....I am OK with that....I no longer need to open this thread....you guys can have it.....

I'm with you reece.
I think the main problem is that people can't say "I don't like this and that" but say "This and that IS bad"

No way, because when you said it's bad and I say it's good, nobody is right.
But when I say the forumbackground is red and you say it's green, then I am right.
That's why you can only say "I think it is bad"
Try to understand.

meh. I still think its alright say that something is bad. It's an opinion no matter how you express it and it's rather a matter if people can react to it without going postal.
And if we are gonna go all philosophical, what do you do if the forum background is green to me? ;)

The song I dislike the most is Fractured, together with Code Against The Code! They are the worst songs composed by Kata, although they're still good songs afterall!
But for the old Kata the matter changes...then I would say Love Of The Swan!

fractured is freakin amazing and the most underrated katatonia song ever.

Back to my first post about loving all the katatonia clean vocal songs is almost true but I forgot about the exception to the rule, scarlet heavens. I don't care for scarlet heavens at all.

God you lot all need a spliff and a wisky... calm the hell down..

All of Katatonia's stuff is amazing in its own right, but compairing it too itself is different and you can get really in depth!

But lets face it, I'd rather hear consternation (the one i dissed earlier) over Westlife or whatever boybandbollox, just with Katatonia standing on their own some songs are less others more..

but overall when the album that got me hooked was tonights decision/discouraged ones the LFDGD, all else is something of icing

Inside the city of glass, tho it does make a good ending, if I heard this song on its own id be like wtf