Katatonia song you dislike the most?

Every now and then this has to be done in order to determine again that they simply don't really have any downright bad songs, so that we all remember how good this band actually is :)

Yes, they do have a downright bad song, it's called "We must bury you". There honestly isn't a single thing about that song that I like, so I skip it every time I listen to LFDGD.

Hmm...i forgot to mention ''Walking by a wire'', not that i can't stand the song or anything but it is a bit weak imo. Oh, and i think that ''We must bury you'' is teh sex, really like it. So, to conclude, there are only one song that i REALLY dislike(In the white), others that i feel indifferent about(Distrust, Gone) and one song that i always skip(Walking by a wire)...the rest i can't live without
:oops:

^lmao my thoughts exactly...the lyrics are just :ill: and idk but it sounds like those tiny carroussel songs, it attempts to sound dark but in the end what you hear is a lame melodrama with a rofltastic chorus...i respect Katatonia like they are some spiritual entity(fanboi), but ''In the white'' is a bad, bad song, sorry.

^lmao my thoughts exactly...the lyrics are just :ill: and idk but it sounds like those tiny carroussel songs, it attempts to sound dark but in the end what you hear is a lame melodrama with a rofltastic chorus...i respect Katatonia like they are some spiritual entity(fanboi), but ''In the white'' is a bad, bad song, sorry.

God, you're an asshole.

but Stefan rocks. :)

Your avatar reminds me of this girl I used to work with...doesn't mean you look like a girl, but just showing your feminine side? ...anyways...

IN THE WHITE RULEZ!!!111

Your avatar reminds me of this girl I used to work with...doesn't mean you look like a girl, but just showing your feminine side? ...anyways...

IN THE WHITE SUCKZ!!!111

Dunno which side I'm showing off, just my general rofl-lawl-i'm-disturbed face as usual ;)

Yeah I know about In The White. We gotta put our hopes in the new album having 12 great songs instead of 4 ;)

I bet it would be pretty rofltastic if Jonas got really fucking tanked and sang "a worthless friggin' song I sing" on the Rusted chorus. Anyway I like the song, too bad I'm too lazy to come up with something about whoooo's first mmkay or whatever