Katatonia song you dislike the most?

I really like all LFDGD including "we must bury you" great tune

Love "In the White" acoustic version, absolutly fantastic song, can't quite see why anyone has a problem with this.

However pissed of a bit with some of the songs on TGCD.

Consternation was just a noisy mess really, and there is two much of this rhythmic crap over the album, I love the production but I wish Katatonia would stick to creating the songs, like Deliberation and My Twin which are both fantastic and stop all this bollocks that they are dressing over the album with. The earlier clean voice stuff from the Discouraged ones era would be great for them to revisit like "I break", and "Saw you Drown", For My Demons, even "Teargas" and "Tonights Music" (best ever Katatonia song by a long stretch., these were powerful classics.

I'm just hoping Katatonia will give us a more defined album next, but I don't think so, I think we have one more album from the "Viva" era to follow....

worst song: Consternation

Love "In the White" acoustic version, absolutly fantastic song, can't quite see why anyone has a problem with this.
agreed

Consternation was just a noisy mess really, and there is two much of this rhythmic crap over the album,
wtf?!noise?rhytmic crap?come on, Daniels versatile and diverse drumming is what makes this album that interesting. i would be sick of the monotonous 4/4 pattern. we don't need DO part II
I think we have one more album from the "Viva" era to follow....
which is a very good thing. VE is my favourite in the clean vocals era

Im also not a big fan of Right Into The Bliss, coz it reminds me of HIM...

for godsake:zombie: Plz do not compare any TD song to HIM.Plz I'm begging you,don't make me hate you:erk:
For the song we dislike thingy;I don't have one...But Ghost of the Sun is the weakest IMO.I mean I really love the song and I never skip it,but it's just weaker than any other song...(anyway way better than any HIM song)

yeah, why dont we forbid all negative comments of everything and breed cute little bunnies instead?

it just doesnt make sense....thats all Im saying....we all have an opinion of what are our favorite songs by Katatonia.......as well as our least favorite....so we certainly could entertain ourselves by sitting here figuring our what the worst Katatonia song is....but whats the point.....we all have our own opinions....so in the end this means nothing unless this is going to get super in depth about what MAKES the song the worst song....Im all for opinions.....but unless someone is willing to go deep then this is stupid....

nuff said.

Yeah, and those who expressed their opinions are obviously willing to go that deep. If you can't take what's said in the thread, maybe you should choose a more protected environment to read about Katatonia where nothing negative could rise. A discussion forum is essentially about opinions. If there are none left, what's there to be said about Katatonia? Might as well just make an off-topic one.

Yeah, and those who expressed their opinions are obviously willing to go that deep. If you can't take what's said in the thread, maybe you should choose a more protected environment to read about Katatonia where nothing negative could rise. A discussion forum is essentially about opinions. If there are none left, what's there to be said about Katatonia? Might as well just make an off-topic one.

you mean meaningful opinions like these right?

thank you sir for agreeing with me. critizing katatonia in any way here usually results in crucification
the avatar is really all you need. the beauty of it will plummet me to world ruler one day
Dunno which side I'm showing off, just my general rofl-lawl-i'm-disturbed face as usual

Yeah I know about In The White. We gotta put our hopes in the new album having 12 great songs instead of 4

You bitch!

HIM reminds me of fudgepacking

Not if I make a "post a pic of your dick" thread

I bet it would be pretty rofltastic if Jonas got really fucking tanked and sang "a worthless friggin' song I sing" on the Rusted chorus. Anyway I like the song, too bad I'm too lazy to come up with something about whoooo's first
mmkay or whatever

Well, whatever...there's ALWAYS going to be someone that dislikes a particular song of a band, even if it's hailed as terrific by the majority. So then, it could be worse - 95% could absolutely despise In the White, but that's NOT the case, so the song is a sheer success! *Goes to listen to In the White RIGHT now* :) God I love that intro guitar...