How do you rank Viva Emptiness in the Katatonia discography?

do i ever

but seriously i like talking about katatonia, and i like hearing everyones opinion on both katatonia and other music, that's why i come here

^haha, thanks :), i'll try and live up to it more, i'll have to give DO one more try, i've been in a katatonia mood all week :)

hey so i listened to the last fair deal gown down today, it gave me this odd feeling the entire time, maybe... out of place or something, so for that i dont really like it :p, but i'll recognise that it is great....for the same reason....i can possibly see myself warming up to it....most of my favorite albums i didnt like when i first heard them...oddly

Even though it's your opinion it's still a bad opinion which can happen from time to time. If you are a Katatonia fan, there's no reason why LFDGD shouldn't be one of your favorite albums by them. It's their quintessential album by far.

That's just my opinion, though.

^i got flamed a bit for saying the same thing about BMD :lol:

i respect your opinion though, i'm glad people are talking LFDGD up so much, i like a good reccomendation, i'll let it sit for now, settle in a bit and try again later.

i've been in more of a punk/grind mood lately...