Omerta?

tix said:
damn it's pathetic.. it's only 3 pages to search for particular topic! fuck man! move your "ass" and don't fuck with me again! it's annoying, peace out

I'll take the high road on this one...

fuck it nevermind... Tix.. go drown in a sperm bank.

To be fair, this forum doesn't have a search function, and there aren't any threads on Omerta in the three pages that are shown as current. To get to one of those threads, you'd have to set the display a bit further back and go digging through a bunch more pages, which I'll admit would be something of a pain in the ass. I consider myself a regular here (although I don't post all that often, I lurk quite a bit), and as such I've seen this topic discussed many a time. Certainly, it's frustrating to see it come up over and over again, but we're blaming people for not wanting to sift through tons of crap...which is sort of ridiculous. Let's blame the person who chose not to display the search function on these forums, and better yet, let's figure out a way to get it working! Either that, or Jesse, put this Omerta info into the FAQ. If either of those things happens, THEN we can start actively flaming n00bs who come here asking the same shit over and over. Until then, let's be reasonable and accept that this particular forum is not set up for maximum efficiency when it comes to finding old topics.

I agree.....it is a bit of a pain in the ass to search something out here.......but not impossible.......I have actually spent alot of hours pouring over old threads....I find it very interesting.....I also do alot of Katatonia google searches.......and you can at that point hold the Ctrl button and press F for the find option......thats how I find most of the stuff I want to find.....yep....it takes a few....but it aint that bad.....

Oh yea.....we once were all noobs........it is mildly annoying to answer the same questions all the time.....but if Katatonia gets another fan out of the deal.....Im game ;)

hey! where is that old topic "why omerta ends suddenly" or sth like that??
and by the way - if u really wanted to get know what the whole OMERTA thing is, u should find a topic "why omerta ends suddenly" or sth like that. fuck I can't find it, whateva!

peace? :>