tell me of progress, strengthen my blood

no one here knows my name, no
i have traded my memories for things
but i remember you clearly
do you remember that i used to sing?

doo doo dee doo dooo doo dee
why have you waited so long?

come by, you have come far
long since i saw you, so how have you been?
come sit with me at the bar
how long since they told you that they had found him?

no one here knows my name, no
gave up my worries for one good thing
but i remember you clearly
do you remember that i used to sing?

why have you waited so long?
doo doo doo

was it because i never told you i was going away
that you waited so long?
was it because your fucking dreams meant nothing to me
that you waited so long?

it runs from the top of my fingers
into my hands
what is it i have been drinking?
i do not understand

i thought i'd lost you my brother
i'm so glad you came
my regards to the ones that i love
i miss them, tell them i love them
i miss them

Damn every time i come to this board some people are discussing viva emptiness as if it has been released. If you are going to discuss Viva Emptiness stick to the samples on their website.

before I got the mp3s, I was still interested in finding lyrics to the songs. maybe you could skip all the VE related posts until the release date?

no disrespect to the band. the mp3s are available online, so why not get them. I'm going to buy the album. I do have to say that their selection of samples (namely criminals and evidence) is completely misleading as to how the rest of the album sounds.

so what's your point? I should wait until March 24 because that's when their record label decided to release it? If it's available now, why would I wait? maybe you are a masochist, I don't know, but I don't see how it's going to affect them one way or another if I d/l now or wait a few weeks. The question is whether or not I'd buy it, and yeah, I am going to, so whatever.

If people would just be a little patient the album would mean more to them. When you get it you can listen to it forever. Its not like you're gonna grow old and def in a matter of months. So just be patient.

I dont wanna start an argument or anything i just think people should wait thats all. I dont doubt that you arent going to buy it. Its just that i dont think Katatonia intends for us to hear it until March 24.

It's ok, it means plenty, I made sure to play the tracks in the right order and everything. I have them on my mp3 player. It's like listening to a real cd.

Granted I am going to buy it and rip at higher quality (vbr), but this is cool for now. Will sound the same in my car either way. see, when I buy cds these days I just rip them and put the cd away, so it's not any different.

masochist... someone who obtains pleasure from pain or punishment.

anyway, I dont want to argue either. you shouldn't go preaching though, not everyone's going to see it your way. like me for instance. even if I couldn't find the songs (it did take me a while), I'd have been happy to find the lyrics, like I did with Evidence when I only had the 45 second sample.

Blame whoever put the things online, not me :)

Yea i know everyones got their own oppion i was just voicing mine. I wasnt blaming you i just think everyone should be patient. If Katatonia wanted us to hear it early they would put it on their website. So the way i see why not just wait until you can have the songs in their highest form of quality and the lyrics right in front of you and Travis Smith's great artwork all at once.Im just glad to here that you are going to buy the album though. I am now done discussing this.

Well, I have figured it out this way... "Omerta" is the last real song and it has positive feeling in its sound etc. But like in life in general, you can loose everything in a blink of an eye, and so "Omerta" ends unexpectedly, and the outro, instrumental "Inside the City of Glass" rumbles over with its massive apocalyptic feeling... Or something like that.
And I have the CD, with whole artwork and stuff (thanks Hammy), so leave me out of that mp3 conversation...