Gig thread

Nov14th.jpg

Any1 goin death patrol tonite at the lewisham? Dave advises me that they're playing there tonite. They sound pretty good. Seeing as i work the weekend id like to go, but i just want others there that i havent seen in a while. I realise its a thursday tho, lame.

Dave you should put those promoter powers to use and put on a good ole doom gig with The Wizar'd, Raven Black Night and Looking Glass(not doom but close enough!). Whadya say? :)

For anyone in Canberra...TALIESIN are playing at The Basement in Belconnen on Friday 16th Jan 2009.

In true Taliesin style we don't know how much it costs, who we are playing with and we probably won't get our usual one jam between gigs in :headbang:

Sounds worthy of a road trip south.
Anybody wanna come along? I could use a lift actually.

Dave.....We had to pull out of the gig because i have arthritis....was pretty much just in my right hand fingers for the last few years until 2 days ago when it decided to hit my middle finger on my left hand...and now it looks like a big toe....a bit gay for the old guitar playing....just in case you had any Canberra plans.

March 2009 will see the full length DARKER HALF debut album "Duality" be released and we already have a bunch of album launch shows for you all to enjoy.
These will be the first bunch of dates with plenty more in store later on. Also the guys have just been confirmed as a support act on the Wollongong Paul Dianno show 2nd June as well. Hopefully a big year for the boys!:kickass:

DH_Duality_480x6811.jpg