Gig thread

Lynchposter.jpg

Whos going darker half this friday? Ferret? Watto? Liam? Chrissi? Amanda and I are going to watch the storm rape some sharkies, but when thats done, considering theres a gig in the city, i was contemplating making an appearance. But that depends on who will be there, so whos attending? I know Dave will be there, so its already a +1, but then again Ben will probably be there, -1

Whos going darker half this friday? Ferret? Watto? Liam? Chrissi? Amanda and I are going to watch the storm rape some sharkies, but when thats done, considering theres a gig in the city, i was contemplating making an appearance. But that depends on who will be there, so whos attending? I know Dave will be there, so its already a +1, but then again Ben will probably be there, -1

You show up I'll kick your arse :lol::lol:

On 2nd thought , you're girlfriend will probably do that anyway...

Whos going darker half this friday?
I'll be there. Since Liam has apparently 'retired' I'll +1 on his behalf :p.

My battle plan is:

1) Pre-drinkies at home
2) Pre-drinkies at Vic Park
3) Watch the Sharks own the Storm at a pub nearby
4) Watch Sword Toward Self own everyone at the Lansdowne

Other than that I'll be playing it by ear.

After seeing Sword Toward Self on Friday I'm convinced that I definitely drink too much for ever having thought they were any good or being excited about seeing them.
Should be called Sweep Tap Sweep
Bored_Emoticon_by_Smiley_Smile.gif

Surprise of the night for me was that Paradigm actually have a pretty decent lead guitarist.

I would have come but Watto and Liam never replied and Ferret replied while i was trying to sleep, even though i had messaged him two hours earlier.

After seeing Sword Toward Self on Friday I'm convinced that I definitely drink too much for ever having thought they were any good or being excited about seeing them.
:Smug::erk::mad:

I didn't think they played their best set and werent all to tight at the start but they were still awesome and amazing. I don't know how you can come out with that kind of statement after seeing the enthusiasm from the punter beside you:lol:

Give the poor bloke a break. That wasn't enthusiasm, he was fighting for his life! Invisible ninjas are no laughing matter.

On second thought... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not the greatest filming ever but here's some more footage of the dude who accidentally left his iPod playing Linkin Park during the Sword Toward Self set:

To his credit he at least added elements of entertainment and unpredictability to the set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck Dragonforce, Fuck Lynch Mob, Sobrusion and Eyefear!!!!!! :kickass:

I'm there! $20, fuck! How the fuck do you keep these killer prices!