Gig thread

Ebolie + Code Of Lies + 1 TBA
25th october
FREE Utopia In-Store
2pm

More details and flyer to come, perfect warm-up for those heading to Pig Destroyer that night. :)

sept5smallcopyja4.jpg

For anyone not going to Dave's gig on the same night of course :)

TOMORROW!

A while off but just warning Wagga that DARKER HALF are coming to slaughter your whole town! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
:kickass:
darkerhalfwaggashow.jpg

If people are interested in going on a road trip for this to help support the boys and just basically cause chaos in a foreign land PM me and i'll see what i can organise for those involved.:kickass:

darkerhalfwaggashow.jpg

If people are interested in going on a road trip for this to help support the boys and just basically cause chaos in a foreign land PM me and i'll see what i can organise for those involved.:kickass:

Fuck, Sobrusion :kickass: . Ill see what i can do with work. I work the saturday and sunday that weekend. hopefully i can get the saturday off!

RoadRunner.com.au said:
THE ANGELS and ROSE TATTOO will team up for the Night Attack Tour of Australia in November. The dates are as follows:

Nov. 01 - Selinas - Sydney, Australia
Nov. 07 - Forum - Melbourne, Australia
Nov. 08 - Forum - Melbourne, Australia
Nov. 28 - Thebarton Theatre - Adelaide, Australia

THE ANGELS bassist/vocals Doc Neeson commented: "We had such a good time on the 30th anniversary Face To Face Tour that I am looking forward to meeting our fans again and wondering how many generations of fans will actually be coming along this time. From the point of view of somebody who has been in the band since its conception, it is fascinating and exciting how the band still connects with people and it is just awesome to be on stage being part of that!"

ROSE TATTO singer Angry Anderson remarked: "ROSE TATTOO and THE ANGELS have a relationship that goes back to our Alberts days when we were stable mates, recording in the same studios with the same producers. This relationship continued thru the '80s and '90s with sell out tours together. Value for money — this is as good as it gets in Aussie pub rock!"

Should be a ripper. No idea what "value for money" entails yet though. $10? :D

Just Say Rock Presents:

LYNCH MOB + FASTER PUSSYCAT

"The Hard Rock Party Tour"

Dec. 08 - Perth, Australia - Club Capitol
Dec. 09 - Adelaide, Australia - Fowlers Live
Dec. 10 - Melbourne, Aus - Hi Fi Bar
Dec. 11 - Sydney, Australia - The Metro
Dec. 12 - Brisbane, Australia - The Arena

Current LYNCH MOB line up:
GEORGE LYNCH OF DOKKEN
ONI LOGAN ORIGINAL MEMBER VOCALS
MARCO MENDOZA OF WHITE SNAKE/BLUE MURDER/THIN LIZZY BASS
SCOTT COOGAN OF BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION -ACE FREHLEY BAND ON DRUMS

LYNCH MOBwill be playing half their set consisting of Dokken tracks, the rest their own material. Lynch Mob is a mini super group within itself with members from Whitesnake, Brides Of Destruction and Ace Freheley in its make up.

Tickets on sale soon.

"The Hard Rock Party Tour?". That's incredibly lame. I really have no desire to see George Lynch and some dudes play Dokken songs. Don Dokken or no Dokken at all!