OMFG PEOPLE ARE STUPID

Mike

Jan 11, 2004
Denzel, WA.
Some dumb fag called Hard Attack on Sirius and left a message saying

"Yo Mario.. you gotta stop playing all this gay shit like Avenged Sevenfold (I agree) and fucking... Nevermore. You need to play some Cradle... and .... some Meshugga.. Play something good."

OMFG STOP PLAYING THAT GAY ASS NEVERMORE AND PLAY SOME CRADLE OF FILTH!

Yeah, call me a fag for "not giving a shit about other's oppinions" but fuck that guy.

dude, maybe im over reacting, but this guy called a national syndicated radio network just to say that Nevermore was gay and that they should play more Cradle of Filth instead of them.

Yeah, everyone has their own preferences, but I was to call to request more Nevermore, I wouldnt bash some other band in the process, just so I can sound like a fucking tough guy on the radio.

Tempest said:

"Yo Mario.. you gotta stop playing all this gay shit like Avenged Sevenfold (I agree) and fucking... Nevermore. You need to play some Cradle... and .... some Meshugga.. Play something good."

Yeah, call me a fag for "not giving a shit about other's oppinions" but fuck that guy.
yeh i heard that too. its ok though, because im sure everyone across the country who was listening laughed at that retard. i like CoF but come on, they're like a million times more gay than nevermore haha.

Tempest said:

I say we should all just play Children Of Bodom, and let Alexgay be our leader.