OMG!!! Fluffy has gone BERSERK!!

Lordenlil

FROST
Apr 19, 2002
Norway
vill.no
Holy fuck!! When did u let him out, Black Heart??
(Is that Oyo in his mouth??)

fluffyberserk.jpg

Sorry, that was really random.

A telemarketer just called my house as I was replying to this thread...I usually never answer because the caller id shows "unknown". It's just really annoying to have people calling all the time trying to sell me stuff, especially when those are the only phone calls I get. :/

Pez is a food group.

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow

What I do, I let them finish their speach and then hang up on them, w/o saying a word. :D
:D

I typically never answer the phone, but sometimes I do talk to some of them. They just go on and on, and I saw something like "I'm sorry..I'm not the head of the household so I don't handle the money." or something to that effect. It usually works.

I got one the other day from some really ghetto-sounding person wanting me to donate money to some cause. Meanwhile, in the background I heard all these people being loud and really annoying. Definitely wouldn't give her any money... :D

Ewww, hotmail has become so horrible.

I really want to change to yahoo or something. It's gotten so bad. My spam filters are full, and I can no longer block any addresses. The filter, which is set to high, doesn't block anything. When I check my mail several times a day, I see that my Inbox has 7 or more messages each time. It's spam every single time. I might have 1 or 2 messages that I care about.

I would change, but I don't know what all I have sent to my hotmail address besides my mail from family and friends. I might just get a new address for person messages and continue to use that one for everything else. Stupid hotmail... :mad:

Originally posted by OpethianSoul
Ewww, hotmail has become so horrible.

I really want to change to yahoo or something. It's gotten so bad. My spam filters are full, and I can no longer block any addresses. The filter, which is set to high, doesn't block anything. When I check my mail several times a day, I see that my Inbox has 7 or more messages each time. It's spam every single time. I might have 1 or 2 messages that I care about.

I would change, but I don't know what all I have sent to my hotmail address besides my mail from family and friends. I might just get a new address for person messages and continue to use that one for everything else. Stupid hotmail... :mad:

2 words..... AD AWARE.. its free.... and it detects programs, spyware and other bullshit that sends info to people, thats one of the main reasons for spam mail...... its helped me so far.....