This is very Random. Help Needed.

MetalMermaid

Jan 15, 2007
California
Ok for my friends birthday I'm desiging him a shirt. He loves black metal. And I was going to put one of his quotes that he said while he was drunk about black metal. That is so real true kvlt black metal haha anyways i cant say it here cuz i dono maybe one of his friends is on this and reading it. and i need it to be a suprise. if anyone can help me plz msg me so i can let u know what the quote is. sorry if i posted this in the wrong section im not sure =[

So what are you asking? Are you asking someone to make the shirt for you?
There are alot of t-shirt printing places. Check the phone book or something.

If I misunderstood what you were trying to ask, ignore me.

So what are you asking? Are you asking someone to make the shirt for you?
There are alot of t-shirt printing places. Check the phone book or something.

If I misunderstood what you were trying to ask, ignore me.
Oh thanks, but i guess i should have been more specific. I ment to ask if anyone has any good ideas in designing the shirt cuz the front is just gono say the quote and i want somehting in the back that will symbolize black metal. i dont just want to put a pentagram or something.

A photoshopped immortal pic, preferably the one where Abbath looks like Lucy (from I Love Lucy).

Well, with Black Metal, I associate inverted crosses, panda bears, churches, vast woods and grim butt sex. Im sure Google Image Search is gonna be great help finding a good picture

Thanks everyone for the ideas! I think I like the burning churches idea haha I want something interesting and complicated haha. Well yea now the problem is finding the right one. Maybe including it with the pentagram or something. Must practice on photoshop skills! Thanks everyone. Btw the quote was "If its not black metal im not wearing it" haha i find that hilarious wen ure piss drunk and they try to put some clothes on :heh:

Well I've been working a lot lately and not had access to the internet and all that stuff. How is LA nowadays? You getting any snow? I need to return there one time soon and eat at Tommy's :cry:

Oh I see. Well LA's still here as usual. Well some snow in some areas its fucking cold though but I'm sure its pretty warm for you here haha. Mmmm Tommys. You should come down here for sure. :headbang:

I'll let you use one of my pics if you need it - I made this nice pic of Immortal with Chuck Norris placed in the band lineup:
ImmortalandChuckNorrisBandshot-m-1.jpg