OMG! It's yet another newbie!!! ME!!!

LadyOfTheSnow

hehehe
Oct 30, 2002
Mathews N.C. USA
Visit site
Hello!!

I am another Heavy Metal Music lover but I owe it all to my *bad influence* husband how loves to listen to his music in the car.
It so bad... the 3 year old is head banging in her car seat. :lol:

I watch my husband use this forum all the time. I love this forum!!! I get tons of laughs from reading all the *off topic* posts. :lol:

You guys are GREAT!

welcome, LadyOfTheSnow!
Hey, I know how fast husbands are at getting around to doing stuff, so if you want, I can make you an avatar. Do you have something specific in mind?

*my site is temporarily down, so don't worry about it looking like my avatar :lol:

oh my! I would like that! I actually have a few pictures picked out and are sitting around waiting to get used.

Thanks for your help! My husband says that I have to post a few thousand times before I'm even allowed to use an avatar. Is that true?

Would you like me to e-mail you the pic? I'm so new to this :(

Originally posted by LadyOfTheSnow
My husband says that I have to post a few thousand times before I'm even allowed to use an avatar. Is that true?
Your husband is lying to you!! I don't know whether there is a number you have to reach, but if there is it's only about 20 or something like that. ;)

Yes, it is generally accepted that 21 is more than 20. ;)

Go to www.tripod.co.uk, get an account, upload a pic, click "View" to get the url, and then paste the url into the appropriate box in your UM account. If you want a more detailed description, I'm sure somebody else would be delighted to explain. :)

You're welcome :).

p.s. I don't know if anyone cares, but I got Deliverance today. I feel that I have to tell everyone.

It's quite good, y'know.

Deliverance is the new Opeth album. I'm guessing from your husband's presence on the Opeth board that he likes them (although it is not always the case on the Chat/Off Topic section ;)). Maybe he'll have it soon.

It's very good, y'know.

Originally posted by rustymetal
Bloody December we've gotta wait 'till!! :mad:

Yeah :( I hate the wait! Such torture! Lucky for me.. a good mate of mine sent me the screen play to The Lord Of The Rings and I didn't have to wait but... he doesn't have the next screen play yet :( UGGGGGHHHHH! Torture!