Yet Another Newbie...

Education here consists of 4 parts.
The first 6 years of primary school,then 3 years of “middle” school,then 3 more of high school and according the final score you hit on the examinations you get to go to university.

Unis have different score “limits” according to profession and location so basically all those who failed to score a high enough degree are forced to spend 4-5 years in an other town (like me).

Public school doesn’t teach you shit and most of the students attending also do additional lessons just to keep up.for the last grade of high school which was critical for getting into uni I used to wake up at 7.00 and went to school until 2.00 and then 4-6 more hours for additional lessons plus homework for both.
Private schools are only attended by the elite but all students are doing well.so,well that its almost too hard to believe there isn’t something dirty going on.

The unis are all public and there are also some additional private schools for lees important education (like hairdressing,painting and all that).
At the moment student are protesting coz the government is trying to create private unis and this means that I am never gonna have a job.

In other word,thing keep getting better and better.

We are really doing a great job keeping this thread alive, don’t wee ! :lol:

Yes keep up the good work... even though your discussions have nothing to do with me, the fact that my intro thread is the largest is a boost to my ego... so carry on! :kickass:

Guess I should say hi here.
Looks like a good forum, pretty active and people don't seem over-critical of others.
I'm 34, live in the States and have been a metalhead since, eh, 83-84.
Main likes are classic metal and black metal. Dig some thrash, death, proto-metal.
Took my name from a Hallows Eve album.
Anyway, nice ta meetcha.

Guess I should say hi here.
Looks like a good forum, pretty active and people don't seem over-critical of others.
I'm 34, live in the States and have been a metalhead since, eh, 83-84.
Main likes are classic metal and black metal. Dig some thrash, death, proto-metal.
Took my name from a Hallows Eve album.
Anyway, nice ta meetcha.

:headbang: