On advice from the Nevermore boarders...

Souls of Black said:
I checked out Empires and Eight Moons, two words....Hell-Fucking-Yeah!!! :headbang: :headbang:

You guys slay! I am hooked. :worship:

Nice one man,:kickass:

Welcome to the Biomechanical forum!!

Welcome dude:)
I've only just got into Biomech myself, i remember my ex bought empires ages ago(when we weregoing out) but i never heard it, but WHOA! immense stuff:p

Yep, but it'd be one of the best shows ever. Also, the reason it won't (or may not happen) will never have anything to do with the bands not wanting to.

Both bands fucking shred.

Also, the reason these tours happen is because managers/promoters etc think it'll be a good investment to organise. The way to convince them of this is to make sure enough fans hassle them into seeing that. The more we go on about such a tour, the more likely the people who can make it happen will realise and the more likely they'll consider it. :)

Aye, got into this band a bit a few months ago. To say "they slay" would be an understatement. Very futuristic, apocalyptic sounding, with some very old-school and latter day influences, Biomech are devastating, in the best possible sense. (Okay, I'll now take off my 'Captain Obvious' hat).

Aye, got into this band a bit a few months ago. To say "they slay" would be an understatement. Very futuristic, apocalyptic sounding, with some very old-school and latter day influences, Biomech are devastating, in the best possible sense. (Okay, I'll now take off my 'Captain Obvious' hat).

:wave: Welcome to the forum:wave: