on the road again...

livingdead_girl said:
I'd like to see him try!

Living dead girl, are you trying to impress me with that avatar? cause if you are youve fucking well managed to!!!!!!!!

Dunc, dont know if you remember but i used to talk about a scene from 'dawn of the dead' that mully on a sunday night would look like in the old flat - hed been out since saturdee night on the chabber and on a sunday night he was in his bed on the floor looking just like ldg's avatar

Mick Moss said:
Living dead girl, are you trying to impress me with that avatar? cause if you are youve fucking well managed to!!!!!!!!

Dunc, dont know if you remember but i used to talk about a scene from 'dawn of the dead' that mully on a sunday night would look like in the old flat - hed been out since saturdee night on the chabber and on a sunday night he was in his bed on the floor looking just like ldg's avatar

This is what I live for, to impress you Mr. Moss! :D

Looking forward to seeing you guys on the West Coast, you should drop me a line sometime and we can discuss further the love of zombie films :zombie: and what not.

livingdead_girl said:
This is what I live for, to impress you Mr. Moss! :D

Looking forward to seeing you guys on the West Coast, you should drop me a line sometime and we can discuss further the love of zombie films :zombie: and what not.

Have fun. Singers..... tss

livingdead_girl said:
Right on, because I always have to wait so long for tours to come to the west.

Its our turn to be first :p

yeah yeah yeah just don't stop midway through the US, come to the east hehe

I need to hear "lost control" live, it's really one of my favorite songs ever! I live by the words "life has betrayed me once again" :cry: