on the road again...

"JEFF DON'T DO THAT!!!!!!"
yell.gif

Still my favourite :D:D

'the fucking cat, he fucking fucked off, and ive been fucking calling the fucking kids, and they wouldnt fucking come' :(

oh, i know that! it's "there's a banana in me arse", right? my french are getting so much better... :D

DragonLady1 said:
va fan culo?

Noooooooooooo :yell:

This phrase's been around in Hungary since the first fucked-up reality shows. Can you imagine what it's like when a whole bloody country says the same expression over and over again, even on tv???

Akkor inkább bazmeg.

Dhatura said:
Noooooooooooo :yell:

This phrase's been around in Hungary since the first fucked-up reality shows. Can you imagine what it's like when a whole bloody country says the same expression over and over again, even on tv???

Akkor inkább bazmeg.

hm, strange ehe

and what does the other thing mean u wrote down, please translate (or has it the same meaning than the italian phrase ehe) ;)

Hmm, as far as im aware you are a uk band, so lets have some dates in England, come play london or somthing if its possible, that would be great!

Have you ever played london, cos i normally keep an eye on all london concerts, but i cant ever remember hearing about antimatter playing....:loco: