On The Shores (cover) quo vadis regarder sa!

babisme88

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2007
hey hey salut a vous! je vien de faire un cover avec mon ami de on the shores of ithaka. mon ami ya apris la tab que bart a envoyer (en passan merci beaucoup!) pi moi jai fai des genres de calcul mathématique pour trouver la premiere guitare mais est po parfaite donc jaimerais beaucoup que vous envoyer la vrai tab (si vou voulez).jespere que notre cover va vou convaicre! [ame]http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=w0s6xO4XZVw[/ame]

merci ,moi pi mon ami ont c`est full forcés pour faire ste cover la .
Entk, j`espère que Bart vas être satisfait et vas envoyer la premiere guit de On the shores of ithaka ;) et peut- être d`autre tab ,qui sait

yes sire les gars trop debile sti ke sa torche pi on refais ste cover ak moi a bass sa va etre debile pi les gars faite vous en po yen a dotre toune de meme ki senvienne :p:)!!

sick les boys dommage ki aille po 3 guit ds quo vadis :p en tk great job pi bin vous meritez dautres tabs jespere kon va les avoir bientot

Great job guys !!! It's really cool that Bart post some Tab but... it's really hard to get the Bass Tabs espacially for Defiant Imagination. I usually find the Tab just by playing it but this i can't get to it. I always have this probleme when it's originaly played by Steve DiGiorgio.

I've tried for few years to get the Vintersorg Bass Tabs right and sadly i only have like 2 Tabs almost right from The Focusing Blur records.

Bart, do you think you can get some for us ie. Silence Calls The Storm, The Bitter End and Break The Cycle.

Thanks Bart, we'll see you at 3-Rivieres MetalFest in a week.

hey guys, it's really cool to see all the posts here, some of you guys have a really good ear! keep em coming...
If you check the tabs I posted you'll see the heavy intro section is 5/4 - there seems to be some hesitation arround that section. Maybe if I have time after the shows I'll post a little online lesson for you guys with some additional tab parts (time permitting).

ouais je sais que j`ai hésiter à certain moment, mais c`est sa la game ;)

et merci pour les comentaires !!!!

Hey Bart
Check this out, something I did for the kid that played guitar in 'secondaire en spectable'

The last passage of the solo, that ascending thing, but with 16 different fingering..

I dunno which one you use in those ? Tell me what bars :p

Voir le Fichier : shores-solo-shortcuts.pdf

Exutus, pretty nice man! you're tuned in D, you should be in A440 - I'll check the details after the shows.

Wow!! Vous êtes vraiment bons les jeunes! Lâchez-pas!

Y'a un gars qui a envoyé un video-response sur mon compte youtube sur le video du cover de Shores du groupe à mon ptit drummeur de frère ;P (secondaire en spectacle)

J'trouve ça vraiment nice (He's playing Shores with dual cams):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B8xjIVleunE

Hey thats me. So why didn't you add me as a response? :(

I just found this thread by looking at the link info for my video. Hi everybody. Hey xenovadis sweet vids on youtube. Hey Bart, your bands awesome. Need another guitarist? Pretty please :lol:

hehe I think Mag's got the spot covered pretty well at the moment, but thanks for asking! It would be cool to see fate's descent in split screen or to the bitter end... Maybe I should do that for a lesson or Shores... Anyway, that was a cool idea you had, welcome to the forum!