On Thorns I Lay (The Group)

Pierced Spirit

New Metal Member
Sep 1, 2001
San Antonio, Tx
Visit site
Anyone heard of this group? Ive heard one song called Atlanits I and its great! Theyre like the Sins Of Thy Beloved only heavier and more straight forward heavy metal. Ive been thinking of getting a CD but I wanted to read up on them a little bit but they got no official web site. Also they have a guy and a girl singing and the girl on the song Ive heard is great, but years go by and members leave. I wanted to see the vocalsit name and see what releases whe was on and the line-up, etc. I just want some info on them and / or some more MP3s (I cant find shit on LimeWire)

Does anyone else like this group? Can anyone help out? Thanks

On thorns i lay is an excellent group from greece. They have two albums i think! Even though i don't own any of them, they are not difficult to find here in greece.

Oh man, I wish I were at home right now to search my old Metal Hammers and find information for you.

What I can tell you for sure is that On Thorns I Lay have contract (still I think) with Holy Records a French company. If they have a webside you will find them there I hope.

Good luck!

Originally posted by enitharmon
Oh man, I wish I were at home right now to search my old Metal Hammers and find information for you.

What I can tell you for sure is that On Thorns I Lay have contract (still I think) with Holy Records a French company. If they have a webside you will find them there I hope.

Good luck!
home sweet home...