Once again, I will be at work this New Year's

Lunar Still

Doodle drawrer
Jan 14, 2006
Louisville
russelljackson.bigcartel.com
502 572 0435

Call or text your holiday greetings, situational sympathies, or personal condemnations. If you call, do it after 8pm EST so I will have a better chance of actually being able to answer.

To those who will be too drunk to contact.....happy new year!!!

It's ok to work on NYE... it's an overrated night out anyways, unless you have a cool party or show to go to.

I would call but I'm sick as a dog and sound like a dead frog :(

I'm staying home tonight with my pets and good movies and lotsa tea :erk:

yeah New Years is gay. I can go out any night of the week and get drunk with a lot less faggots on the street.

I would rather just hang at home and drink some good beer, but I'm going to a party with the old ball and chain. it should be chill and ok though.

undefined, you are a terrible poster.

If you PM'd me a cellphone number, I might just text you along with the other 100 people in my phone all at once :p

....and get fired woohoo
I'd like to set your dog on fire :)

Wow, good for you! Hey, do you steal phones or accessories from them or do you stick to iPods?

By the way:
http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReversePhone?full_phone=502+572+0435&localtime=survey

Damn lazy people.

Obviously I wouldn't be adding any money to his account, I can add money but I'd need him to purchase a card first though. But I could send him text messages and I wouldn't get in any trouble.

yeah im staying home too..there is a party i could go to but i dont wanna...everyone works tonight (all the people i wanna be with anyway) so i think im just gonna hang out here

^ Thanks. :) Nah, friends all made different plans and were scattered all over the state. Buuuut, it was a good night anyway.

And for Max. Sorry it's fuzzy, I blame the power converters. Stupid Jawas.

img5951gz1.jpg