One more amazing Swano production!

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
Just wanted to stop by to tell you guys, Dan just finished mixing our latest, "The Novella Reservoir." It won't be availble for quite a few months yet, but I can honestly say, this could very well be his best mixing work to date. Amazing doesn't quite say it. :worship:

I'll post links to samples when they are ready, later on down the line!

Sounds great Paul!

by the way, on a sidenote, what's up with Subterranean Masquerade? I loved SAD, will there be some more? :)

Novembers Paul said:
As far as I know, Sub Masq is no more. Unless Tomer rises from the dead to write a new CD. (figure of speach, Tomer's alive, just MIA)

:cry: dammit!

Kenneth R. said:
awesome, ND rocks, and working with Dan... can't even imagine
Can´t imagine ? Try "The Pale Haunt Departure" for a start :p

Good news, the mix on the aforementioned album was excellent - glad to hear the new mixing is even better. I will definitely check the album out :D

Novembers Paul said:
As far as I know, Sub Masq is no more. Unless Tomer rises from the dead to write a new CD. (figure of speach, Tomer's alive, just MIA)

AAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAH I JUST FOUND OUT YOU ARE COMING TO THE NETHERLANDS!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! WITH AGALLOCH!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I AM GOING TO SEE AGALLOCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

I almost couldn't believe it when I read it :)

Novembers Paul said:

Hey Paul,
Is Tomer by any chance in Israel right now or is he touring somewhere?
If he's in Israel i'll probably be able to reach him and hold a gun to his head until he writes another SM album...I can do the most wonderful things with guns.:D

oh and can't wait for the new November's Doom to come out:headbang:

paradoxile said:
Hey Paul,
Is Tomer by any chance in Israel right now or is he touring somewhere?
If he's in Israel i'll probably be able to reach him and hold a gun to his head until he writes another SM album...I can do the most wonderful things with guns.:D

oh and can't wait for the new November's Doom to come out:headbang:
If he's in Israel there's a good chance he may already have a gun to his head.... Manowar should pull out their swords and teach them terrorists in the middle-east a lesson. Wimps, posers, and terrorists leave the hall!

And no offense Paul, but Pale Haunt Departure is awesome. Can't wait for the new one! If Dan mixed it, it will probably blow.... OUR MINDS!! MUA HAA! Awesome. :)

Hail and kill!

Oinkness said:
If he's in Israel there's a good chance he may already have a gun to his head.... Manowar should pull out their swords and teach them terrorists in the middle-east a lesson. Wimps, posers, and terrorists leave the hall!

And no offense Paul, but Pale Haunt Departure is awesome. Can't wait for the new one! If Dan mixed it, it will probably blow.... OUR MINDS!! MUA HAA! Awesome. :)

Hail and kill!

there is a chance he was drafted as a reserve