One more Opeth logo!

very nice man,,,,i like the chrome one better,,,,please post any others you do. keep rocking

wow...that is very large :)

I saved it for my future tattoo... the size is manipulatable in the program that it was saved in, but still, it's very helpful....I'll be 18 before I know it...only in approximately 3 months.....ah can't wait

ah, well, just curious, what would you want?

I mean, are you talking in terms of something related to Opeth but just not that, or no Opeth at all?

haha, I'm up late and I'm bored...

I haven't seen any tattoos at all that interest me, really.

If anything Opeth-related, I'd get the O. I am not too sure about getting a band name on my body even though it is Opeth. The O is just a cool design so it doesn't really have the band's name. Also, it will have been a part of my life so it would always have significance.

Yeah, it's 3:30am almost here. I'm bored and have nothing to do and noone with which to do anything. *sigh* I'll probably go to bed soon...

haha...I'm going soon as well..

I know what you mean about being cautious with permanently engraving a band name on your skin..even if it is Opeth....but I can't imagine myself ever not liking them (of course I've said this with bands that I think are crap now)....I've made plans to do it anyway.

But, my advice....make sure your tattoo is personal......I think Opeth's logo is a very personal thing :)

Beth...will you marry me?

oops sorry thats slipped...hehe, I met a few people with the O tatooed, and it looked weird, cuz they were all females with skinny arms so the O's looked like an ovals..hehe

yes that was weird...pointless marriage proposal followed by a pointless random pic of me heeh

cap_076.jpg

Marry Me? :)

Im just teasin..thanks again for the PM :p

Originally posted by OpethianSoul
Thorns, what did you say about not flirting with girls online? Tsk tsk. ;)

That's my job...I think.

I know I know..sumthin about Beth though...i dunno for some odd reason, Im strangely drawn to her...heheh weird. And like not even in my thornie Ladies man type of way...lol its odd...and the PM exactly at the same time of the marriage proposal was weird...what the hell am i talking about?! lol its 4am talk I tell ya :lol:

HAHAHAAH

this is soo funny.......I'm not even going to PM you back....no need, right?

oh, you're welcome

haha....I like mindless thoughts late at night...although it's only 3 here....but I have the house (a very loud house with Morningrise playing) to myself tonight....so I'm staying up and enjoying it....

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow

I know I know..sumthin about Beth though...i dunno for some odd reason, Im strangely drawn to her...heheh weird. And like not even in my thornie Ladies man type of way...lol its odd...and the PM exactly at the same time of the marriage proposal was weird...what the hell am i talking about?! lol its 4am talk I tell ya :lol:

hahaha

lol this the part of the thread where u look deep into mye yes....:p

that rules Beth...I fall sleep to morningrise almost every nite..ghehe I usually conk out in the middle of Black Rose Immortal hehe

I'm to Farewell now....in the parade of falling rain......oh, sorry

man, listen to Still Day and Patterns right before you go to bed...I was on vacation over the weekend.....and I was up really late 2 nights and the 3rd I didn't sleep at all....but anyway, I went out on the patio thing of our rented house with my cd player....and I listened to the 2nd BWP disc.....it was...awesome....for those 8 minutes, I had NO perception of time, and I was just OUT THERE, and it ruled.....I was so happy....haha, I'll try it again tonight...

Will u marry me? lol damn seriously why the hell cant there be girls like you in NYC?? fuck!...ok thornie will stop being pathetic now. Seruously though you listen to Opeth, just as I do, we have the same sort of quirks I guess....=/ damn :bah: Damn NYC *mindles mutters* damn kentucky :bah:

:D