One more Opeth logo!

Halloween is my favoriye holiday, i love autmun, reminds me of those times when I was 11 going upstate apple picking in the orchards, then pumpkin picking in the pumpikin patches..while the beautiful atumun leaves blanket the earth...=/ good times good times

hahaha....well.....I have a babydoll shirt with the current logo....my favorite...

which one was it in 96? I can't remember....the one Mikael drew?

ahh you've seen them.....now it's my turn to whine, because I haven't...and when I see them and MEET THEM ALL.....then I'll be complete.

well you're very lucky..

hahaha....once I'm out of college and ready for my "real life," I want to come back to this area, find some gravel road that goes waaaaaaay down in the middle of the woods, and build a house.....but never visit this horrid town again...hehe

I think, if my band ever plays kentucky, Im gonna take you on the bus with me, youll run away with me, wed get married, and raise metal children hehehe :D

ugh that sounded like a goo goo dolls song...:lol: u get the idea hehe

no kids fine by me..as long as u are my metal bride. :D LOL tture story I met a girl in Colorado once online...the next thing i know im on a plane to meet her, and be with her...welll of course it dint work out...lol I was 16. But yeh Im crazy, ill do anything for love, becuz im pathetic lol

hahah...well....that's excusable, I GUESS, if you're 16....hehe......my brother kind of did the same thing, except he never actually met her....but he was like 19 (NINETEEN!)....and possibly even when he was 20....haha, and SHE was 16....

I've only met one person, it was a few months ago....it was coincidental/accidental....he's a metal friend in Lexington...and I went shopping there...haha

I used to be in a popular death metal band...and like I used to meet tons of people all the time..but they were all pretty much metalhead clones..and the girls were elitis snobs to me....weve played with Corpse, Marduk etc etc I hate name dropping...alot more bands... it was fun...but like I met no unique metal heads, here I meet ons, which is cool. It dont get more unique than the Opeth fans on UM.com :lol: