One off show in April

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
We will be playing a one off show together with Saturnus and Novembers Doom on April 25th at Jaxx in Springfield Virginia. We're looking forward to taking a brief break from writing to play this special show, our first for 2007.

ARGH. With November's Doom too? Unbelievable. Probably won't be able to make it to this one, but I would love to...

:heh: Amazing line-up having both seen ND and Saturnus live I can surely say that you guys are in for a treat.

And Daylight Dies needs to get their asses to Copenhagen!!!!!:ill:

I just got back from the future...

The show was awesome! DD played Dismantling Devotion in its entirety. During the last song, Saturnus and ND came out and they all finished the set with Huey Lewis' "Back in Time". All in all, it was pretty surreal. :loco:

I've been pushing for a Huey Lewis cover forever. Glad to see that it finally ends up happening. Hahaha. Hilarious.

i've editing all my traveling arrangements to make sure i'll be there that nite

it will be burned into my psyche forever i'm sure. can't fucking wait :heh:

Good luck with the show! Gwynbleidd is teaming up with November's Doom, Saturnus and Thurisaz here in New York City on April 24th.

We tried to get on that VA bill, but no luck. Maybe some other time!

:kickass:<-- To both DD and ND

Excellent. I e-mailed Jaxx, and their webmaster said that he was guessing that you guys would get about 45 minutes. They should just let you guys headline, ha.

Also, do you think that you will include tracks off of the other albums this time as well?

That's a great line up for sure! I will be seeing Nov Doom and Saturnus tomorrow night at the Chicago Powerfest.

I was lucky enough to catch you guys on the Moonspell / Katatonia tour.

Awesome to see more appreciation for death / doom in the states!