One Stop Shopping!

I don't think I mentioned that I saw a guy on a Segway when I was in Philadelphia for the Head of the Schuylkill regatta about a month ago. That was the first I'd ever seen in person, and I must say, I felt like making fun of the guy and throwing rocks at him for being so lazy. He was just riding up and down the waterfront (I saw him quite a few times) swerving around rowers and boats and generally getting in the way and annoying me by being, apparently, too cool for legs.

Urban mailcarriers and the like are pretty much the only people who can get away with using a Segway in my book. All others need to man-up (or woman-up, I guess) and learn to enjoy walking.

And I have no doubt that they are popular in those cities you mentioned, but that's the kind of thing I'm trying to avoid, if you get my drift.

you southerners are saying i should take my tax-hiking, government-expanding, latte-drinking, sushi-eating, Volvo-driving, New York Times-reading, Hollywood-loving, Segway-riding left-wing freak show back to massachusetts, where it belongs?