One thing that always bugged me about My Fruit Psychobells..

I never figured that one out muhself... but I adore it... Psychobells is one of my favorite words ever.. haha... and if you play Warcraft 3 online.. you can find me under that handle :p

Baliset said:
i think maria came up with that title. in fact i have no idea at all of what it means or at least no one ever explained it to me.

how does it work? you are in a band and don't know about album titles and lyrics meaning (I guess)?

Ectoplasma said:
how does it work? you are in a band and don't know about album titles and lyrics meaning (I guess)?

well here's the explanation. At the time we recorded the demos that would spawn the songs for MFP, I was going to school in Providence, RI and Toby was going to school in Amherst, MA. The distance to travel to see Toby was great and costly on the bus. So whenever I went to record it was only after most of the music was done and the songs just needed solos. As a result I never got clued in to the song titles most of the time until after the songs were done which would be a month or so later.

This was still an issue when we did MFP because I was still far away at school at the time and so we went in and remixed the thing and then I didn't know what the title was until I saw it on the Dark Symphonies website when it was about to be released.

The moral of the story is that when you live a good distance away from the rest of your band, sometimes the decisions people make on titles and lyrics can take some time to reach you. Not that its a bad thing because I love the title and to date have never been disappointed by the titles that the other guys have come up with.