ONE thing the maidens are missing on the west coast.... only kirsten will understand

And while we're talking about East Coast - West Coast, turns out I'll be staying here east. I'll make it a point though not to wait another two years to take a trip to Cali... though I would hope an East Coast Maidens Tour might occur.

I miss the east coast. You have actual restaurants with GOOD food- here's it's ALLL cheap crappy fast food. Tacos, Burgers, Cheap Chinese, Tacos, Tacos, Burgers, Burgers, Tacos, every single street corner.

I hate fast food and sometimes i have to go to the 7-11 just to eat something from their fresh fruit and sandwiches section. And i'm a guy so I can't cook :(

n

I miss the east coast. You have actual restaurants with GOOD food- here's it's ALLL cheap crappy fast food. Tacos, Burgers, Cheap Chinese, Tacos, Tacos, Burgers, Burgers, Tacos, every single street corner.

I hate fast food and sometimes i have to go to the 7-11 just to eat something from their fresh fruit and sandwiches section. And i'm a guy so I can't cook :(

n

Hey now, West Coast food isn't all that bad. Have you ever been to Jamba Juice?

Yeah, I've read that Scrapple is an East Coast thing and most Californians would be grossed out if they found out what it's made of. Also, Courtney once told me that eating a Philly Cheesesteak made outside Philadelphia is blasphemy. Hopefully, I'll visit Philly one of these days to try authentic cheesesteak.

I wonder how many degrees of blasphemy my eating situation is. I live in LAS VEGAS and I go to BOSTON PIZZA because they make great "PHILLY" cheesesteaks.