One week left...

:OMG: Yes!!!!!!!!!!! :hotjump:
One More Week!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Spin: :headbang:
The Storm Will Rage The Greek Fans :headbang: :) :Spin: :worship: :dopey: :Smokin: :kickass:
We are waiting all of you that are outside of Greece to come!Do your best :hotjump:

sorry for being away for so long time Animanexus and me,but we haven't an internet connection at home and the last time we were too busy with our jobs. :erk:
We are so happy that eventually OL will come to play in Greece!!!
So,we will meet with all of you and of course with OL in 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :kickass:

Morticia NL. said:
Eran- are you NOT coming after all???
All you greek fans who write in here- pleazzz come up to me to say hello if you recognize me from the pics I put in the forum!!!

We'll meet for sure there,Nathalie!!!
All the Orphaned Stormy Souls that will be there,will have a great time in OL shows :headbang:
It's easy for you too to recognize us,because we have also posted photos here!
Will you come in both shows?In Thessaloniki and in Athens?

IOfTheStorm said:

I haven't hear worst news these days... :cry:
If the Athens promoters don't know how to do their job and are not professional at all,then the wrong and the pity is for them!!!
What if they brought some of the biggest names and groups to play here in Greece?
IT'S NOTHING!!!
If they can't arrange something good for groups that are not "big names" then they should not have "promoter companies"!!! :devil:

I think that the reason for cancelling may be few pre-saled tickets....
Anyway rumors say that also the Thessaloniki show was cancelled..
this sucks so much.. worst news i had these days for me too...

The Thessaloniki Show Is Not Cancelled , I Talked Some Hour Ago With The Organizer And He Told Me That The Thessaloniki Show Is Confirmed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We Are Waiting All The Athens Fans To Come In Thessaloniki To Burn " Ydrogeios "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

IOfTheStorm said:
Ok done, i am going to Thessaloniki! I am happy again :p

That's the spirit!!! :headbang: :kickass:
I'm so happy with your decision my brother :)
We will have a great time here all together...the storm will rage upon us...!!! :headbang: :kickass: :Smokin:
we will be in closer contact for updates and orginizing!!! :)

Everybody follow IOfTheStorm in Thessaloniki...follow Orphaned Land...the storm itself!!! :worship: