One week....

^ Very good point... chances are tomorrow I'll be giving out candy, and running back and forth between my computer refreshing the WoY myspace as often as possible, haha. I honestly can't wait, its rather ridiculous.

I've been thinking about this the last few days. I even have it circled on my calendar. It's actually what influenced me to post tonight. Hopefully everything goes according to plan and we get to hear the new stuff and see the art.

sdmf2 said:
is that the artwork up at the top of this site?! If it is it looks fucking awesome! Winter-y white and black metal as ever
And of course now I see this post. AFTER putting the new thread in there. Oh well, let's be organized then. ;)

Okay, listen up. The counter next to "The Northern Cold" is still on zero and the damn bastard ain't playing. It had better work in a few seconds, dammit!
<excited>

Edit: Seems like the only thing working on the player for the new song is the counter for now. I keep hitting "refresh" in an attempt to get it going, LOL. It's only a teeny bit frustrating, you know...

From the Miasma said:
Got a taste of it today with "The Northern Cold" and the artwork (which both blew me away!), but it's only making me hungrier for the rest of the feast tomorrow!!
hell yeah, oh and what i did was i typed in www.myspace.com/woodsofypres and the song was done playing so i tried refreshing it but it wouldnt load so i put it back to my home page and then retyped it and then it worked, i dunno, just a thought

1 hour... at least from where I am.

So... my question is, can we expect the update right after midnight? or will we have to wait till later tomorrow?

my Outlook alarm just popped up ... a huge grin spread across my face and I shit my pants simultaneously. Can't wait... and myspace doesn't work at work....