Online mix recommendations? [resolved]

Hey man, thanks for the offer! I've currently put my "investigation" on hold.

For you and anybody else offering services: after reading through the discussion above and taking some time to talk to people and think about it I decided to upgrade my home studio and do a new set of songs & mixes myself, instead of going straight to bringing somebody in to mix an EP right now. I do have demos for my personal use of every song I want to record, but I realized that getting as close as I can myself with the mix before getting anybody else to work on my music will help get across how I want my music to sound far better than I can describe it with words and also has the benefit of me being able to share such a demo with more people (as it resembles what a "final product" would be more) so I will be able to get feedback from a larger number of people. So that's postponing the whole process for me.

I'm still very glad though that I've done this research (I must have taking a look at what, maybe 50 mixing services?!) as it will be super useful eventually and I'm very thankful for everybody who made a suggestion. I'm keeping track of offers I have received and will eventually continue this process where I left off.

Hey man, thanks for the offer! I've currently put my "investigation" on hold.

For you and anybody else offering services: after reading through the discussion above and taking some time to talk to people and think about it I decided to upgrade my home studio and do a new set of songs & mixes myself, instead of going straight to bringing somebody in to mix an EP right now. I do have demos for my personal use of every song I want to record, but I realized that getting as close as I can myself with the mix before getting anybody else to work on my music will help get across how I want my music to sound far better than I can describe it with words and also has the benefit of me being able to share such a demo with more people (as it resembles what a "final product" would be more) so I will be able to get feedback from a larger number of people. So that's postponing the whole process for me.

I'm still very glad though that I've done this research (I must have taking a look at what, maybe 50 mixing services?!) as it will be super useful eventually and I'm very thankful for everybody who made a suggestion. I'm keeping track of offers I have received and will eventually continue this process where I left off.
Sounds like a good plan man! Good luck and let us know how it turns out!