Online music project

i think were striving to write some heavy brutal shit. but personally i think we should just try to make the best music we can. if people don't like what someone else writes, speak up! you know, whether it be a whole song or just one riff, it doesn't matter. i think that we should all try to agree on things as best we can so that everyone who's involved with this thing can all participate and have fun with it.

I like the first edition, but the second part was a little too mellow ya know? the first kicked ass and was catchy so I didn't touch it but I did what I could with the second for now.

You can add more too it if you want, I think I'm gonna devote my time now to the song I'm putting together for a more death metal feel.

I actually liked the mellow touch after the first chorus in 11, the part you took out/modified. It doesn't necessarily have to be the heaviest thing non stop. That would limit everyone else's influence.

I'm also quite curious about what Wester has been conjuring up. I'm not sure if he is using guitarpro or not but I would like to hear it for sure

well honestly guys i dont even know how we can put vocals to these songs.... unless if someone took the time to actually record them.

Regarding the music genre, I want to do something more death/doom-ish because if we are going to do überbr00taldeathoffultimatesupremegodfuckingxmaslobster metal you can sign me off from the vocals list and let Hook David do it instead because he is good at it.

We have to record these outside guitar pro in the end... It lacks human touch and sounds well.. crappy left in guitar pro...

I actually liked the mellow touch after the first chorus in 11, the part you took out/modified. It doesn't necessarily have to be the heaviest thing non stop. That would limit everyone else's influence.

I know thatttttt. The scale or something just made it sound alot like bands such as killswitch engage and those type of bands. You can have it slow all you want, but just use different scales to give it a Eerie, demon-like, powerful feel too it like in songs such as Furnace Funeral by Bloodbath (The last riff). Obviously we're not going for Bloodbath style but they know what they're doing when it comes to "calm" music.

Whoever is going to be putting this all together can grab a free program from the net called 'Audacity' and mix all of our intruments together once recorded.